• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

Oh, come on, guys, Blind Auditions 3 for Season 19 airs tonight and you're trying to leach us for Season 20 blinds?  Y'all are something else.

100% leach over here. Please send spoilers if you have them. Especially about female singer/songwriter Americana types 😂

• Haha 2

The virtual audience process seems to have smoothed out and improved a lot since Season 19 Blinds. Here are a  few general tips to have the experience go smoothly:

1. Use a laptop or desktop computer to check-in and view the show. Tablets, iPads, and smart phones won't work with 1iota's system.

2. Use Chrome as your browser.

3. Disable any Ad Blocking plug-ins. I don't know if these plug-ins have caused anyone problems, but there are points in the process that either a new tab or a pop-window need to be opened after a link is clicked so it's just best to turn off Ad blocking just in case it blocks those things.

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

Oh, come on, guys, Blind Auditions 3 for Season 19 airs tonight and you're trying to leach us for Season 20 blinds?  Y'all are something else.

smh let us thirst after these s20 spoilers in peace lmao

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

What number session?

36 minutes ago, jakesz said:

So, could you share us at least some enigmatic info? How’s the atmosphere between coaches, is the talent exceptionally insane and how are they dressed this time?

I can’t say anything because I want to stay true to this forum, but the order of John and Nick is switched this season. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, realityshownerd said:

I can’t say anything because I want to stay true to this forum, but the order of John and Nick is switched this season. 

you *can* say stuff, it's just that it's not as official as when someone says it because he cross-checks information and makes sure everything is correct. thanks for sharing that piece of information though :wink:, it will feel weird with john switching positiosn

• Like 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic