The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

I am still wondering why they switched John and Nick chairs from Season 18 

I guess they don’t want Nick and Kelly banter and fights anymore, and they’re pushing Nick and Blake as “his younger brother” which sucks bc I loved their chemistry

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

His notebooks have The Voice logo on it. I can’t share contestant or team spoilers, but I can tell you this:

- Kelly has her closet of jackets and masks again

- Blake gives out Blake bobbleheads

- John welcomes his team with singing a song to each of his contestants on a rly tiny piano

- There is a machine that drops a notebook for each contestant for Nick’s team

John idea is so cute😂💜💕👍. But who has the strongest artists??? And which coach has been fighting for their artists the most???? I curious now, since Nick is back and Gwen gone

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s certainly better than his creepy hand. 😅

You can say that again for the people in the back🤣🤣🤣. But someone dm me any spoilers you got plz I so excited for S20 and I honestly wonder what this season gonna be ike since they switched order of Nick and John chairs

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

But someone dm me any spoilers you got plz I so excited for S20 and I honestly wonder what this season gonna be ike since they switched order of Nick and John chairs

To be honest, with how hectic everything is right now I wouldn’t be surprised if someone accidentally dms you spoilers. 🤣

37 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

To be honest, with how hectic everything is right now I wouldn’t be surprised if someone accidentally dms you spoilers. 🤣

Yeah someone send me some spoilers PLZ🤣😥👍. I so excited to see how John and Nick and Kelly persuade artists to come on their teams

1 hour ago, BigMac454 said:

John idea is so cute😂💜💕👍. But who has the strongest artists??? And which coach has been fighting for their artists the most???? I curious now, since Nick is back and Gwen gone

How the hell would we know?  As far as I know, nobody's attending all 8 tapings.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

How the hell would we know?  As far as I know, nobody's attending all 8 tapings.

No not saying they would know i want to know if anyone at least went to one taping and got to see if any of those people are strong

All I'm saying is the Blake and Gwen engagement news is going to mean some slick editing is needed on at least one audition for season 20 😛 Blake clearly didn't tell his fellow coaches pre announcing the news. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

If anyone wants to PM me Taping 5 and Taping 6 spoilers because I can trade you with Tapings 1 through 4 fill DETAILED SPOILERS

I would love the spoilers for 1-4!! I don’t have 5 and 6 tho :(((( 

• Haha 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic