The Voice 22 ● Top 13 Results ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, Stahhp66 said:

I’ve heard that The Voice can fudge the vote numbers all they want. They don’t tell us how many each contestant gets which makes me wonder if they just choose who they want. With Blake leaving, maybe they want to give him one last win 

I really don’t think they do this but him have more contestants generally makes a win less likely 

Just now, Stahhp66 said:

I’ve heard that The Voice can fudge the vote numbers all they want. They don’t tell us how many each contestant gets which makes me wonder if they just choose who they want. With Blake leaving, maybe they want to give him one last win 

Bryce, Brayden, and bodie without a doubt were in the top 9. Rowan isn’t winning this season so no reason to do that. They’re not messing with the votes. They’d rather each team have an even number of contestants going into each round.

• Like 2

Just now, Stahhp66 said:

next season will be his last season tho, not this one.  so I'm like 99% sure he'll win next season lol.  but I wouldn't be surprised if he wins this one too since he has such a stacked team this season. 

• Like 1