The Voice 21 ● Live Semi-Final Top 8 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, ikwonic said:

Joshua was obviously great, but Jershika earned the pimp spot with that finale level performance tonight. Praying she finds her way into the finals...

Lol why would they pimp her when she almost went home last week. Enjoy her while you can...🥴

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't like Joshua's power vocals... I much prefer his falsetto and the more melodic verses that he sings in his performances.  So even though he's putting in a lot of effort in his power vocals, and doing more difficult vocals than most, I don't find it pleasant and don't have a desire to go back and watch his performances like I normally would with a great effort :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, idolwatcher_1 said:

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't like Joshua's power vocals... I much prefer his falsetto and the more melodic verses that he sings in his performances.  So even though he's putting in a lot of effort in his power vocals, and doing more difficult vocals than most, I don't find it pleasant and don't have a desire to go back and watch his performances like I normally would with a great effort :(

Yep, u are DEFINITELY alone on this one

• Like 2