The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

31 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also Ariana's post marks the first time she says to vote for her team in a post AND include the methods i think. We'll see if it shakes things up

You have celebs like Shangela and Grimes saying they're voting....so that's something (although the image of them voting for Holly and Jim & Sasha sends me for some reason lmao💀)

Team Ariana also has the highest twitter performance I think I’ve ever seen on the voice nearing 5K likes (she retweeted it). Although they had poor performances, I still think Ariana’s impact could actually carry them ahead landing Lana, Jeremy, and Jershika in the bottom 3

The part that I don’t understand is that several users are complaining that GNT is boring and don’t do any fun or change it up and when they finally did do something fun and different  and delivered  their best performance live harmony wise , they are not pleased . Well GNT’s greatness is too much to handle for some users here , I guess they are just super biased . 

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 3

Is it too early to be calculating the view-react ratios? I'm not liking Holly's view conversion. Lana too is doing poorly by that metric, people are complaining about the country-fied take. Jershika/Jeremy/J&S are neck-and-neck. Definitely the B3 mix will involve these 5.

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

How's Lana doing stats-wise? Is she safe?

IDK if it's because I was watching Fallon's show and didn't follow the stats from the beginning... But I think everyone is somewhat close. Lana doesn't seem at risk, for me. It's more a Jershika/Jeremy situation again. 

Edited by SNI2