The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Her video was posted two hours ago. Give it time. 

And the comments she's gotten so far aren't good.

Then again, on a night where several others also had rough nights, she very well could be fine. . . .

1 minute ago, ikwonic said:

Is BigMac454 actually Jeremy 😭 I could 100% get behind that theory

He's not Jeremy 😭 He was the one that threw a tantrum when istersay took over a fan thread that he managed because he abandoned it 😭

• Haha 12

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

When will people on this site learn to just be kind and spread positivity? 

I don’t think you can ask for more positivity than this on an Internet forum. Believe me, compared to IDF pre-purge this is all rainbows and unicorns.

If only I could recover a live thread from S11… some of you would be terrified.

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

And the comments she's gotten so far aren't good.

Then again, on a night where several others also had rough nights, she very well could be fine. . . .

Yeah, and two of the videos haven’t even been posted yet. It takes several hours for things to shake out. 

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I don’t think you can ask for more positivity than this on an Internet forum. Believe me, compared to IDF pre-purge this is all rainbows and unicorns.

Just because it is better than before doesn't mean it is acceptable.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

He's not Jeremy 😭 He was the one that threw a tantrum when istersay took over a fan thread that he managed because he abandoned it 😭

first i did not throw no freaking tantrum....... thats so rude to say but you got it all wrong and for you to throw shade at me for no reason is stupid

1 minute ago, kforreal said:

Just had time to watch the performances. Feels wrong to say but, just based off of today's performance, [IF YOU'RE HOLLY FORBES DO NOT PROCEED]

Holly might be in danger gurl 😭

I know I said much the same thing so I'm a hypocrite but let's not manifest this 😭 step off the cold drinks, Holly!!! Keep that voice healthy!