The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Y’all idk about Jhud anymore…Since Ariana is leaving…I doubt they’d want both Jhud and John on the same panel since they’re so similar? Unless both John and Ari are leaving 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

are there any rumors about Jhud coming back?

i think the production will do everything to ensure that Ariana is there for S22 and not wait for her return in 2023, because there are rumors that she has signed for two seasons

Imagine Ariana convincing The Weeknd to join S22 instead of John.. How iconic would it be. 

But I'm putting my bets on JHud to return, she's literally been pointed out as a potential coach every season since her departure in S15, lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jakesz said:

Imagine Ariana convincing The Weeknd to join S22 instead of John.. How iconic would it be. 

But I'm putting my bets on JHud to return, she's literally been pointed out as a potential coach every season since her departure in S15, lol.

I don't see The Weeknd ever agreeing to be a judge on The Voice because he has so little television presence usually but idk 

Edited by FloorWax

41 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Lol what? They are my favorites but come on, it seems to me like you are the most biased here.

Nope as someone who actually knows a thing and or 2 about vocals , their harmonies in their top 10 performance were slightly tighter than any of their live performances. 

Edited by Mohammad

34 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Nope as someone who actually knows a thing and or 2 about vocals , their harmonies in their top 10 performance were slightly tighter than any of their live performances. 

As someone who has a degree in music, I ask: why you lying 😂 Their pitch and tuning were very much giving 📉📈 yesterday. Their tightest live performance has been Dust in the Wind by far.

• Like 1

Imagine if The Voice implemented a comeback for Ariana because they felt badly about her not having a finalist. Maybe the audience votes on one artist to come back to be on Ariana’s team. It almost certainly won’t happen, but it would cause some chaos.

Edited by Anybody354

33 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Stan Twitter can choke lmao, I’m more of a casual GNT fan but they’re deserving of the win just as much as almost everyone left at this point.

lets be thankful performances don't chart on Billboard anymore. Those charts contribute to a good portion of Stan Twitter's toxicity. Everything has to be about charts 

47 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

really bad numbers for hailey on fb giving how much they've been pimping her. she has the least likes after jershika, jeremy and joshua 💀

Seems like you are checking out her numbers. I do the same because i'm a fan of her, so i'm gonna assume you are a fan too?? Because that's pure fan behaviour :haha:

Don't worry, the comments and the viems/likes ratio are excellent for her, so she will be safe tonight. :stud:

• Haha 8