The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I will give you the former song, but the latter I thought Paxton and Brittney did a great job with in season ten.

Yeah, but Brittney and KJ are very different vocally (as are Samuel and Paxton to a lesser extent). It wouldn’t be the worst Camila choice, but if they have to do Camila, there’s better options.

11 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Kelly will likely use her steal and save on Monday

Will she? Honestly that's what's keeping me from counting Raquel vs Hailey as a Monday battle. Considering GNT vs Kinsey is pretty much obviously happening in the premiere, having Kelly use both her steal AND save is odd considering how they've spaced it out in past seasons. I'm leaning towards Ari using her steal or save rather than heavy pimping for her (aka a battle of hers that ended in a steal)

If they want to pimp her with two battles, I feel more confident about getting Bella vs Katie and David vs Chavon, as the former ended in a save and could close if they wanna close with ari to pimp her.

That said, my premiere battle prediction no one asked for:

K: GNT vs Kinsey: Kinsey saved by Kelly

A: David vs Chavon: Chavon eliminated

J: Paris vs Jonathan: Jonathan stolen by Blake

B: Peedy vs TJR or Carson vs Clint (the minivan battle of the episode basically lol)

J: Samuel vs KJ: KJ eliminated

A: Bella vs Katie: Katie saved by Ari

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

Taking it back to S18, one of the reasons the Señorita battle didnt work was because Mandi and CammWess were so awkward on stage with each other and didnt sell it.

If KJ and Samuel did get it (and I still hope to God its not that song), I have a feeling they can sell it better. KJ is a jazz performer, and there's an element of emboding a character that comes with it. And Samuel is a chamaleon, so it could work well for him too.

• Like 1

I think the premiere is gonna be like this:

K: GNT vs. Kinsey (saved by kelly, other 3 coaches tried stealing)

A: Chavon vs David (cut out the Chavon/Ariana bit)

J: Brittany vs. Samara (save)

B: Peedy vs The Joy Reuniin

J: Samuel vs KJ

A: Bella vs Katie (save) OR Raquel vs Holly (steal)…leaning towards Bella/Katie

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I’m interested to see how Hailey does with Car Wash, because I don’t picture her singing it at all. It’s perfect for Raquel though.

It could also be why Raquel won.  It was more in her wheelhouse.

On 10/6/2021 at 5:50 PM, VintageVoice said:

Speaking of that lopsided S18 battle, take a wild guess what the first song playing on my way home from the gym was today. 

If that’s a cosmic sign it’s the Sam/KJ battle song…🥴

I know John has made some questionable decisions but there's no way he'd be THAT stupid to give them that song

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

You are giving him too much credit. Joshua had to perform as an angsty teen girl on his team already.

He already performed as a magical ice queen who was telling spirits to shut up. #Versatility

• Haha 12

Just now, British Man said:

He already performed as a magical ice queen who was telling spirits to shut up. #Versatility

Because of this, I'm pretty convinced the song choice won't be that bad for Joshua :haha:

Also, his audition reminded me of this masterpiece of a vocal performance:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

oh forgot to mention the voice aired a promo for next week, not the battles preview, a shorter one. all i remember was they are airing the 3 steal and save one, only remembered david and chavon. hopefully they put it on youtube or something.

saw bella as well so bella and katie will be on monday probably the final battle 

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

So Ariana will have two aired Battle pairings.

Well since Raquel hasn't been seen and it's been mostly an assumption, I guess we'll get Bella/Katie and David/Chavon. I can live with that 🙂

Can't wait to see the Bella/Katie song pick!

• Like 3