The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m still trying to decide Holly’s minivan appeal, because we all know they don’t usually support adult females. 

Not even a mom of two ? I don't know I'm just asking. Plus she recently got engaged, she might sing a love dedication song in the playoffs/top 13, sing for her kids too, there's definitely some backstory to carry her.

1 minute ago, gingerbread said:

Wow nice to see Cam returning! And LOL @2:03 was Ari asking Blake who it was 💀😂

I think She might’ve been asking for his name. Because her initial reaction she obviously knew his face. And that he was the winner

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I think She might’ve been asking for his name. Because her initial reaction she obviously knew his face. And that he was the winner

Yeah it looked like she recognized him then Blake provided the name. Here's to hoping Cam will perform during the live rounds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Yeah it looked like she recognized him then Blake provided the name. Here's to hoping Cam will perform during the live rounds.

He hasnt released anything yet though. It would be cool to have him back to perform with the actual live audience, but as long as RR holds him back when it comes to original material, there's nothing to do.

At least they are acknowledging his existence.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He hasnt released anything yet though. It would be cool to have him back to perform with the actual live audience, but as long as RR holds him back when it comes to original material, there's nothing to do.

He could come out and sing the ABCs in a live show and I’d take it 🤪 hopefully RR doesn’t screw him over, but I’m not holding my breath.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah i'm hoping he releases something by then and is able to perform in the lives to get a boost from the audience.

13 minutes ago, Lion road said:

It was in this part I think. You tell me if it looks good. 😅

I'm definitely excited.

The snippets we have gotten, AKA this one , Wendy/Manny, and David/Chavon have all sounded incredible.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

anybody know the song ?

I’ve been looping it trying to get enough of the lyrics to Google but no dice 🙃

I’m expecting something R&B for them but I am aware that does absolutely nothing to narrow it down.

Edit: @thevoicefan12 has better eardrums than I do - and En Vogue is perfect for them both.

Edited by VintageVoice

55 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Carter is getting ready to release a single, so he needs a performance slot before Cam.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 4