The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I THINK on S7, which was Pharell's and Gwen's first season, they leaked Elyjuh Rene vs Maiya Skyes, which was a Pharrell battle.

And Miley's first season was S11, but they leaked an Alicia battle, like I said.

Still, new coach's battle get leaked for the premiere. I dont think Blake has had a battle premiere leak in years now.

There’s usually a steal too, but not every time. That S13 leak was, and still is a head scratcher. 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There’s usually a steal too, but not every time. That S13 leak was, and still is a head scratcher. 

Notice also how in every pairing I just named at least one person out of the two made lives, except for Lucas vs Megan. Lucas did make playoffs, but those were pre taped, and he got cut off that round.

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Notice also how in every pairing I just named at least one person out of the two made lives, except for Lucas vs Megan. Lucas did make playoffs, but those were pre taped, and he got cut off that round.

So Raquel vs. Hailey or Bella vs. Katie are the likeliest leaks if it’s Ariana. Got it.

Unless someone battled to an Ariana song that isn’t “Save Your Tears” (which seems like a montage candidate) because an Ari song as a battle song could also be a plausible leak (but not sure which pairings in the cast could feasibly pull that one off)

Edited by VintageVoice

Why do some of y’all on here who know spoilers go directly on the contestants live and be like “you should sing so and so” knowing that’s one of their songs. I just think it’s wrong to put them in that awkward situation. So please stop 🙂

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

OMG Jeremy just revealed he won his battle in Raquel’s live on accident, he said and I quote “I didn’t I was going to win my battle “

i heard this too😂😂😂then Holly said “Jeremy is getting CUT”

Edited by jus.willy
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mohammad said:

What will happen to him hope he doesn’t get cut.

Considering there’s video evidence Jershika celebrating on stage post battle (from the promo clip) and that’s in the middle of the promo hyping the steals+save combo that could loosely be interpreted as her being the recipient of a steal/save…I’m not horribly worried.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

But really, its going to be an Ariana battle, everytime a new coach comes in, they leak a battle of theirs for the premiere:

S11: Alicia got Jason Warrior vs Christian Cuevas

S13: JHud got Lucas Holliday vs Megan

S14: Kelly got Brynn vs Dylan

S16: Legend got Matthew vs Shawn

S18: Nick got Joanna vs Roderick.

Jason, Christian, Lucas, Brynn, Matthew, and Joanna were at the auditions premiere and their battles received robberies (except Megan). So it may be that someone from Ari who was in the premiere may be leaked. So I could bet they leak Bella DeNapoli vs Katie Rae (ends up saving her) 

7 minutes ago, Lion road said:

Jason, Christian, Lucas, Brynn, Matthew, and Joanna were at the auditions premiere and their battles received robberies (except Megan). So it may be that someone from Ari who was in the premiere may be leaked. So I could bet they leak Bella DeNapoli vs Katie Rae (ends up saving her) 

Jon Stewart What GIF

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mohammad said:

OMG Jeremy just revealed he won his battle in Raquel’s live on accident, he said and I quote “I didn’t know I was going to win my battle “

Jeremy Rosado Puts His Soul Into Shawn Mendes' Hit "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2021

• Haha 15

10 hours ago, Angelbright said:

He’s not gonna make it past playoffs. Production will make sure of it. 

So they might montage his KO and buss him in the PO, tho bussing him might be a hard thing because Jeremy can sing nearly anything and put his R&B and Gospel twist to a song.

9 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

So they might montage his KO and buss him in the PO, tho bussing him might be a hard thing because Jeremy can sing nearly anything and put his R&B and Gospel twist to a song.

Lol they were just joking, don't take it so seriously :rofl:

That said, I could actually see his KO being montaged, though there are some others that are more likely imo.

Just now, FloorWax said:

That said, I could actually see his KO being montaged, though there are some others that are more likely imo.

Who do you guys have in mind for the montaged KO pairing?