The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

some of my thoughts on the Blind Auditions:

- Wendy Moten is by far my favorite, and it’s not even close!!!

- Bella DiNapoli is the biggest surprise for me so far. i didn’t expect to like her as much as i do (her audition one of my top 5 favorites this season).

- i love Shadale and Jershika! i don’t think their audition songs were the best choices, but i’m really excited to see their next performances. i think they have a ton of potential to do amazing this season.

- Gymani and Brittany are two of my other favorites! they kind of remind me of each other actually. both have a raspy quality in their voice, both sang very modern songs for their audition, both turned all four chairs, both are queens!!

- i really like Holly, Ryleigh, and Libianca as well!! 

- i found the auditions overall to be slightly below average this season, but i still think the season has a lot of potential to be really great.

- Samuel is my favorite male contestant this season. i really liked his audition!

- i LOVE Ariana this season! she may not be the most dynamic coach but she’s sweet, funny, and seems to care for her contestants a lot. but some of her fans need to have their Twitter accounts locked…

on to the battles!! GO WENDY!!!!

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Something that might interest you, a snippet of Wendy and Manny's battle. They are singing "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You" by Sting.

Wendy was so good, it inspired Kelly to have a go at it with her Kellyoke after she heard Wendy (Kelly’s version is now on YT) 😊

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Just a reminder that, in recent fall seasons, the winner doesn't air until episode 3 of battles so IDF can already forget about Wendy, Samuel or GNT winning.

This also confirms that Hailey Mia has the season in the bag :yes: 🤣

Wow, Hailey really lives in your mind rent free, doesn't she?? :stud:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What if we’ve spent all this time assuming Holly is Ari’s main horse, when in reality it’s Bella? After all, Bella is her original team member, and Holly lost her KO. Why can’t it be Bella? 

It depends, if Minivan keeps dominating, (which most likely they will), Holly will definitely be Ariana's main horse. If the arianators somehow overtake Minivan (Not likely to happen, at all) i think they are definitely gonna prefer Bella and put her at the top of Team Ari

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What if we’ve spent all this time assuming Holly is Ari’s main horse, when in reality it’s Bella? After all, Bella is her original team member, and Holly lost her KO. Why can’t it be Bella? 

I feel like her style is a bit more polarizing. Perhaps she's Ari's personal main horse, but I don't see her getting the highest votes on her team.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

It depends, if Minivan keeps dominating, (which most likely they will), Holly will definitely be Ariana's main horse. If the arianators somehow overtake Minivan (Not likely to happen, at all) i think they are definitely gonna prefer Bella and put her at the top of Team Ari

I’m still trying to decide Holly’s minivan appeal, because we all know they don’t usually support adult females. 

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m still trying to decide Holly’s minivan appeal, because we all know they don’t usually support adult females. 

I think Holly’s appeal is going to depend a fair amount on song choice. If Holly gets well-loved stuff like “Rocket Man” but makes it feel fresh and emotionally dialed in, she’ll do fine; if her song choices get more obscure, she may have issues.

Holly’s good at crossing genres, so that’s less of a limitation because it means she might make something less expected work for her, but it’s also a challenge because having a “lane” can help inform song choices.

Personally, I think Holly should make it through the playoffs with little trouble, but anything’s possible.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I think Holly’s appeal is going to depend a fair amount on song choice. If Holly gets well-loved stuff like “Rocket Man” but makes it feel fresh and emotionally dialed in, she’ll do fine; if her song choices get more obscure, she may have issues.

Holly’s good at crossing genres, so that’s less of a limitation because it means she might make something less expected work for her, but it’s also a challenge because having a “lane” can help inform song choices.

Personally, I think Holly should make it through the playoffs with little trouble, but anything’s possible.

It’s probably too early to tell. The reason I asked the question is because Holly as TCO seems like a narrative totally manufactured by IDF. 

18 minutes ago, echoap said:

What can I do, IDF told me that she's gonna be top 2 at the very least and I believe them :giggle:

I think you’re exaggerating just a bit. Could she be top 2? Yes. Is it too early to lock that in? Also yes. 

What’s your latest prediction? Throw out a few names of contenders so we all know who to watch out for. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s probably too early to tell. The reason I asked the question is because Holly as TCO seems like a narrative totally manufactured by IDF. 

As I said earlier (of course no one says a word about it, though), it'll depend on whether or not she's montaged in the Battles (as her Knockout is guaranteed to be seen thanks to her own steal).  If she's the Chosen One of this season (or one of them, at least), then I can't see her Battle being montaged.  If it is, then as I said, it might be Ryleigh instead.  Or even Bella, as someone else suggested.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Its still a bit early to full know. For now, I expect Holly to dominate Ariana's team, but we'll see.

She very well could, regardless of Ari’s intentions, because there is no minivan contestant on that team. After the playoffs is where I have questions. 

The only way I see Holly making the finale or making it far if minivan will vote for Holly while disregarding the fact that Ari will be her new coach , I read a comment on FB i think stating  “ I won’t vote for anyone on Ariana’s team” .

Edited by Mohammad

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think you’re exaggerating just a bit. Could she be top 2? Yes. Is it too early to lock that in? Also yes. 

What’s your latest prediction? Throw out a few names of contenders so we all know who to watch out for. 

I'm pretty bad at predicting :giggle: and I have no horse this season so I'm just gonna point out some names that got aired in episode 3 and are still in the game:

Holly

Hailey 

Jeremy 

Raquel 

Following the same rule, I'm ready to rule out any of these names if they get aired next week 😂

1 minute ago, echoap said:

I'm pretty bad at predicting :giggle: and I have no horse this season so I'm just gonna point out some names that got aired in episode 3 and are still in the game:

Holly

Hailey 

Jeremy 

Raquel 

Following the same rule, I'm ready to rule out any of these names if they get aired next week 😂

The problem I have with that logic is that the battles have proven to be mostly inconsequential. Chevel and Chloe, both montaged. The only recent one I can think of that might have moved the needle (for a winner) is Brynn’s. 

so if i were the coaches

Girl Named Tom (Crosby,Stills, and Nash) vs Parker McKay (Niall Horan)

Carolina Alonso (Yuri) vs Cunningham Sisters (Tori Kelly)

Gymani (Ariana Grande) vs Xavier Cornell (Katy Perry)

Kinsey Rose (Dixie Chicks) vs Jeremy Rosado (Rascal Flatts)

Holly Forbes (Elton John) vs Wyatt Michael (Bobby Darin)

Jershika Maple (New Edition) vs Aaron Hines (Giveon)

Jonathan Mouton (Silk Sonic) vs Shadale Johnson (Bruno Mars)

Jack Rogan (The Animals) vs Keliah Grace (INXS)

Samuel Harness (3 Doors Down) vs Joshua Vacanti (Panic! at the Disco)

Paris Winningham (Stevie Wonder) vs Samara Brown (Rufus and Chaka Khan)

Janora Brown (Monica) vs Brittney Bree (The Weeknd)

KJ Jennings (Corinne Bailey Rae) vs Sabrina Dias (Joao Gilberto)

Katie Rae (Maren Morris) vs Bella DeNapoli (Danity Kane)

Katherine Ann Mohler (Ella Eyre) vs Sophia Bromberg (Conan Gray)

Vaughn Mugol (Ed Sheeran) vs Jim and Sasha (John Denver)

Chavon Rodgers (Olivia Rodrigo) vs David Vogel (Ariana Grande)  )

Raquel Trinidad (Stevie Wonder) vs Hailey Mia (Tate McRae)

Ryleigh Plank (Demi Lovato) vs KCK3 (Ariana Grande)

Peedy Chavis (Elvis Presley) vs Hailey Green (Marc Broussard)

Wendy Moten (Chaka Khan) vs LiBianca (SZA)

Lana Scott (Kelsea Ballerini) vs The Joy Reunion (Little Big Town)

Carson Peters (Don Williams) vs Berritt Haynes (Brett Young)

Kaitlyn Velez (Mike Posner) vs Manny Keith (Dua Lipa)

Clint Sherman (Van Morrison) vs Tommy Edwards (train)

31 minutes ago, Rodney said:

As I said earlier (of course no one says a word about it, though), it'll depend on whether or not she's montaged in the Battles (as her Knockout is guaranteed to be seen thanks to her own steal).  If she's the Chosen One of this season (or one of them, at least), then I can't see her Battle being montaged.  If it is, then as I said, it might be Ryleigh instead.  Or even Bella, as someone else suggested.

Battle getting montaged means nothing. Chevel and Kennedy both had their battles montaged. So did Chloe.

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Battle getting montaged means nothing. Chevel and Kennedy both had their battles montaged. So did Chloe.

Season fifteen's kind of a weird season in that regard, because the scheduling was so wacky.  I consider Chevel and Kennedy exceptions, not the rule.  Chloe, I'll somewhat grant you, but she clearly enough of a following before season thirteen that her montaging didn't matter.

Edited by Rodney