The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Random thought but I noticed this after yesterday’s episode: has the show ever leaked multiple people who were eliminated in the battles before this season?

Yes. Kawan DeBose and Valerie Ponzio in Season 12

Edited by Cookie73
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Add Samuel and same.

We could have him too tbh. We are obviously having 2 Ariana battles on Monday, one could be Raquel/Hailey and the other could be David/Chavon.

Samuel/KJ could be there too since they are on a different team.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

We could have him too tbh. We are obviously having 2 Ariana battles on Monday, one could be Raquel/Hailey and the other could be David/Chavon.

Samuel/KJ could be there too since they are on a different team.

Plus they’re doing an advisor song - the last three seasons where someone’s down their advisor’s song (Anaya/Chelle, Payge/Lauren, Pia/Christine, and Cam/Emma) the battle has generally been in the round premiere, the leak, or both. Exceptions apply (Jim/John in S19 being the most recent example) but four of the last five gives me some confidence that if they aren’t on Monday, Sam and KJ might be a leaked no-steal battle.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Plus they’re doing an advisor song - the last three seasons where someone’s down their advisor’s song (Anaya/Chelle, Payge/Lauren, Pia/Christine, and Cam/Emma) the battle has generally been in the round premiere, the leak, or both. Exceptions apply (Jim/John in S19 being the most recent example) but four of the last five gives me some confidence that if they aren’t on Monday, Sam and KJ might be a leaked no-steal battle.

Well, you accomplished the impossible: made me feel slightly better about the fact that they are singing a Camila song.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Hadn’t been able to find more than a couple pre-S13 leaks, so I wasn’t sure - thanks!

Add Samuel and same.

There’s also a few seasons where they leaked 3 contestants that didn’t make lives (including this one)

Edited by Cookie73

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Wait who’s doing the advisor song? I’ve been semi-out of the loop 😅

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Well, you accomplished the impossible: made me feel slightly better about the fact that they are singing a Camila song.

Wait please no… what.

please.

I can’t handle another fave of mine getting hit with a Camila song 🤢

Just now, Someone648 said:

Wait please no… what.

please.

I can’t handle another fave of mine getting hit with a Camila song 🤢

…this is the same coach that decided Brendon Urie + INXS = Olivia Rodrigo, so 🥴

As long as it’s not Señorita or I Know What You Did Last Summer, it’s at least got a shot at not being a train wreck?

Just now, VintageVoice said:

…this is the same coach that decided Brendon Urie + INXS = Olivia Rodrigo, so 🥴

As long as it’s not Señorita or I Know What You Did Last Summer, it’s at least got a shot at not being a train wreck?

Did they say what song it was?

Can’t forgive John for hurting Mandi and then Zan in the same season.

• Like 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

Did they say what song it was?

Can’t forgive John for hurting Mandi and then Zan in the same season.

A mood

And no, so I’m still nervous, but considering someone (was it @FloorWax?) found “Consequences” and that seems like it wouldn’t be a total disaster for KJ, I’m crossing my fingers but not holding my breath

Samuel singing Camila :whut: 

Song choices are definitely John’s weakest aspect as coach (tbf I don’t know how big of a part he actually has on picking songs for his team)

Edited by Daillon

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Samuel singing Camila :whut: 

Song choices are definitely John’s weakest aspect as coach (tbf I don’t know how big of a part he actually has on picking songs for his team)

Sam’s covered everything from Bieber to Keith Urban to Gwen Stefani to 3 Doors Down to Lil Nas X. He’s not the one I’m worried about.

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

"Obviously?"  Do we know for sure that Team Ariana has two Battles coming up on Monday?

16 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

As long as it’s not Señorita or I Know What You Did Last Summer,

I will give you the former song, but the latter I thought Paxton and Brittney did a great job with in season ten.