The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Who do you guys have in mind for the montaged KO pairing?

Jeremy vs. Xavier, Peedy vs. Berritt, or Lana vs. Carson. The first two could result in someone getting triple montaged while the latter involves Taylor Swift (whose songs have had issues getting cleared in the past) and an artist who may have struggled because he bit off more than he could chew by combining uptempo and fiddle playing.

Don’t see an Ariana pairing getting montaged since it’s her first season + two of John’s pairs end in steals and a third involves a song from the mega mentor.

36 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Who do you guys have in mind for the montaged KO pairing?

No clue honestly. Any pairing without a steal is in danger for me.

That being said, I dont see neither Wendy nor Peedy getting montaged.

Edited by Misirlou

I did not expect this battle to get leaked, but it’s a pleasant surprise, considering GNT is one of my ❄️❄️❄️

Props to Kinsey for holding her own against them. This is the first time in a while I’ve seen a group battle where neither party got overpowered. 

And I can’t forget to mention how great that opening was.

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

That was very good. Not sure who would I pick though. 

Same. I actually thought it was pretty even. Kinsey's tone just cuts through, but GNT is undeniable as well. The decision probably would have been easier if Bekah's solos weren't so far back in the mix.

Also, of course the intro was the best part, but I keep replaying this one too:

Kinsey: There-

GNT: THEREEE ARE STARS

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Same. I actually thought it was pretty even. Kinsey's tone just cuts through, but GNT is undeniable as well. The decision probably would have been easier if Bekah's solos weren't so far back in the mix.

Also, of course the intro was the best part, but I keep replaying this one too:

Kinsey: There-

GNT: THEREEE ARE STARS

Wait until Knockouts when Bekah’s mic doesn’t get limited because of the battle setting. 

• Like 3