The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Because of this, I'm pretty convinced the song choice won't be that bad for Joshua :haha:

Also, his audition reminded me of this masterpiece of a vocal performance:

OMG where did you find my audition video

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, jus.willy said:

it would so freaking dope if she actually takes her finalist/semi finalists in on this.

Season 22 contestants - take notes. 👀 If she comes back and you’re looking for exposure, I don’t see why you wouldn’t pick her, even if she’s not in your lane musically (S21 contestants get a pass.) 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Lion road said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUtbE2djtqJ/?utm_medium=share_sheet

In that commercial there is GNT, Kinsey and Jeremy 

Maybe they are on Monday.

Maybe. Although its interesting they would be airing two Kelly battles, one thst resulted in a save and the other one in a steal.

8 hours ago, jus.willy said:

it would so freaking dope if she actually takes her finalist/semi finalists in on this.

If she can actually help the contestants with this, then hell yeah.

Edited by Misirlou

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Could it be that KJ and Samuel sang "Havana" ? I don't think this one is as bad as the other ones mentioned, I can see it working for both of them with a cool arrangement.

That...I actually can see working for them.

Still "Skinny Love" or even "Exile" were right there. 

• Like 2

The worst song choice in battles is definitely LiBianca vs Tommy Edwards. Those two should have never been paired together in the first place. I personally think LiBianca vs Kaitlyn and Tommy vs Berritt would have worked better. Even then, why would you make Tommy sing a song that doesn’t fit him at all? They could have at least picked a song that blends rock and R&B, such as One by U2 (duet version). I already have bad memories of rock-leaning contestants singing The Weeknd from Australia.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Voice fan said:

Hey guys. Having seen that promo. Do you know who was that triple steal and a save? That's the first time in voice US History at the Battles. The only other one was Jackie Foster but at the knockouts 

Pls help me out 🙏

Kinsey.

Just now, ainirazali said:

is it Kinsey? Kinsey saved by Kelly right? It's Jershika maybe?

Its Kinsey. She got a triple steal and a save but she decided to stay with Kelly. (Terrible move strategy wise, but still).

Jershika got a double steal. (Ariana and John).

3 minutes ago, ainirazali said:

is it Kinsey? Kinsey saved by Kelly right? It's Jershika maybe?

Kinsey was saved by Kelly, and the other three coaches tried to steal her. Because all four of them wanted to keep her after she lost her battle, Kinsey got to choose which team she wanted to be on, and she chose to stick with Kelly.

Edited by VintageVoice

30 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Kinsey was saved by Kelly, and the other three coaches tried to steal her. Because all four of them wanted to keep her after she lost her battle, Kinsey got to choose which team she wanted to be on, and she chose to stick with Kelly.

oh I see! thanksss

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Could it be that KJ and Samuel sang "Havana" ? I don't think this one is as bad as the other ones mentioned, I can see it working for both of them with a cool arrangement.

That actually.... makes sense. Hmm.

Just now, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Why did Aaron say that he knew the teams were almost full but he's still going to give it his all if he was the third person to audition? Did the producers make him say that to fit the narrative? 

I was wondering about that as well. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Why did Aaron say that he knew the teams were almost full but he's still going to give it his all if he was the third person to audition? Did the producers make him say that to fit the narrative? 

I don’t recall him saying this. I think he said “teams are filling up” he probably just meant that teams were starting to get artists already