The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think they tell people in tapings that they’re planning to sue, in order to scare people. They really threatened people with the Kelly replaced by Kelsea stuff, but no one actually got sued (that I’ve seen) 🤷‍♀️

Right. How much per hour do NBC’s attorneys charge, and is it really worthwhile? Best case scenario, NBC wins a judgement for $250K, and there’s a decent chance they can’t pay it. It’s not worth the trouble. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Right. How much per hour do NBC’s attorneys charge, and is it really worthwhile? Best case scenario, NBC wins a judgement for $250K, and there’s a decent chance they can’t pay it. It’s not worth the trouble. 

Keeping that Kelsea info under wraps felt pretty useless but with the way the sources were described the threats... yeah, I wasn't gonna risk it for anyone.

But at the same time, I get that they did wanna keep it under wraps not particularly because Kelsea's like some super-expensive-once-in-a-lifetime-mega-guest-star, but bc they didn't want people to speculate about Kelly's health in the public, especially since COVID was still a much bigger risk 4 months ago.

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Keeping that Kelsea info under wraps felt pretty useless but with the way the sources were described the threats... yeah, I wasn't gonna risk it for anyone.

But at the same time, I get that they did wanna keep it under wraps not particularly because Kelsea's like some super-expensive-once-in-a-lifetime-mega-guest-star, but bc they didn't want people to speculate about Kelly's health in the public, especially since COVID was still a much bigger risk 4 months ago.

Yeah...don’t get me wrong. If I signed a piece of paper saying I could get sued, I wouldn’t say a word about anything. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah...don’t get me wrong. If I signed a piece of paper saying I could get sued, I wouldn’t say a word about anything. 

Which is why we love our sources, yes we do :haha:

(except the fake ones)

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Which is why we love our sources, yes we do :haha:

(except the fake ones)

I'm taking this as a sign that someone's singing JHud's "Love You I Do" in the blinds. Is there any basis for this? No. Am I going to stand by it? Absolutely :haha:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

I think they tell people in tapings that they’re planning to sue, in order to scare people. They really threatened people with the Kelly replaced by Kelsea stuff, but no one actually got sued (that I’ve seen) 🤷‍♀️

100% it’s just scare tactics as probably just not worth the amount of time etc it’d take to actually Sue  but saying that it’d probably work with me that’s why thankful to anybody that does come forward with things 

Edited by steve2013

8 hours ago, MusicMedicine said:

You’re about as on target with your impression as you were with your prediction that Nick Jonas would increase the ratings.

are you my fan from several months ago who had made an account just to talk to me? have you changed your account? If it's not you, it's crazy to bring out this argument once again to me when i compared Nick and Gwen, should move on, don't you think?

especially since it has nothing to do with it, I'm talking about the enormous excitement of the season that comes thanks to Ariana, i'm not talking about future ratings

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Them not putting Ali's audition in that video is a CRIME! Anyway, happy birthday Queen Ari! 💜 Can't wait to see your team on the Voice! 🙂 

Ughhh and Rizzis Breathin.🤦🏾‍♂️ I guess they can’t put the videos 2 years and older  sigh

• Sad 4

25 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

TtmWWGf.jpg

Period Happy Birthday Ari!❤️

Kelly dancing and jamming to Injoy's performance though 😂 it will never get old lmao. Also, now that I've realized- almost all of the Ariana Grande song-performances were actually really good. Hoping for more of that on Season 21 🤞🏻

happy birthday to queen Ari too! it's such a crime to look that young 💀 she looks like she hasn't age at all LMAO

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BigMac454 said:

Hey everyone hope ur Saturdays are goin well. I wonder what do you guys think to who the Battles Advisors will be????

For some reason i think ik who the advisor for Ariana might be idk why but i getting a feeling about a few for her

6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I love how your always here before the season. Although i never seen you once during a season LMFAOO. 

I am here during season i just super quiet and i check in lol😂. But yea this season i gonna be active

12 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I am here during season i just super quiet and i check in lol😂. But yea this season i gonna be active

Make sure you update your fan threads as well! Some people have been asking to join, so hopefully you can add them.