The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

43 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I am here during season i just super quiet and i check in lol😂. But yea this season i gonna be active

If your super quiet and you “check in” then your really not “here” during the season😂😂js

46 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I am here during season i just super quiet and i check in lol😂. But yea this season i gonna be active

Yet you never updated your fan threads 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:
  • I had alot going on during s20 bu5 i should be able to do stuff this season if i make one but sorry i not been that active been super busy. But this season i gonna stay and be active up in here

That’s fine. Just make sure to let people know if you’re busy again, especially if you run fan threads in S21 (which if you do, know that it is a commitment.) 🙂 There is an option to switch OPs now, so someone can temporarily take over for you if you’re going to be busy for a certain period of time. 

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s fine. Just make sure to let people know if you’re busy again, especially if you run fan threads in S21 (which if you do, know that it is a commitment.) 🙂 There is an option to switch OPs now, so someone can temporarily take over for you if you’re going to be busy for a certain period of time. 

yeah i will let someone know bc i like the teenagers so i want to do a thread for 1 (*if there is 1)

9 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I'm surprised IDF hasn't already predicted the finale, given how eager everyone is to predict everything :haha: 

I just waiting to see how the teams look goin into battles. Domyou guys have any theories on anything. I think ik who battle advisors are?!

18 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I'm surprised IDF hasn't already predicted the finale, given how eager everyone is to predict everything :haha: 

The bearded guy who plays guitar on team Blake and has a cute wife and kids is going to win 😛 

(did I do that right)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I just saw a random comment saying that John has five 4 chair turns this season. Is this true or is it just a troll? 

It's the same person that last season said there were ten 4-chair turners? Yes, definitely a troll 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, istersay said:

why can't they just announce the premiere date already? or did I miss it? p0709.gif

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

No but I’m trying to figure out what’s taking them so long 😂😂

after intense research they didn’t announce it until august 27th for last tv cycle, wouldn’t expect it until then or earlier if they release a promo sooner

Edited by thevoicefan12
  • Like 1

Hello! I started watching The Voice in Season 18 but didn’t find IDF until Season 19 which was a Covid season, so I’m used to the spoilers coming pretty early, so I’m just wondering would spoilers be complete? and how long does it usually take until we get anything?

• Like 1