The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Do we have any insight into if teams are getting close to filling up. Always feel for the people who audition towards the end.

I don’t know much, but there seems to be some room left on each team, some more than others. ;) 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t know much, but there seems to be some room left on each team, some more than others. ;) 

Which coach is bein most picky with forming their team?!

And hope it goin well getting all the stuff, i excited for this week to be over and hopefully get stuff next week😭😂✌. 

And what time does Taping6 start in EST????

31 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Which coach is bein most picky with forming their team?!

And hope it goin well getting all the stuff, i excited for this week to be over and hopefully get stuff next week😭😂✌. 

And what time does Taping6 start in EST????

Prob Kelly lol

21 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

John's probably not being picky but he's also probably having a hard time filling his team since no one is picking him.

Is this inside info? John usually has people who pick him. 

I would also guess John and Kelly for who has the least, but I’d guess it was because of pickiness (and Kelly maybe having some issues) 

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Is this inside info? John usually has people who pick him. 

I would also guess John and Kelly for who has the least, but I’d guess it was because of pickiness (and Kelly maybe having some issues) 

Nah just an educated guess.

Kelly’s biggest weapon this season is her ability to sing and navigate practically any genre plus her ability to navigate a singing/vocal competition , so with the right pitch , she could score a young pop artist, an adult male country singer, a siul/r&b artist etc.

Edited by Mohammad

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

Kelly’s biggest weapon this season is her ability to sing and navigate practically any genre plus her ability to navigate a singing/vocal competition , so with the right pitch , she could score a young pop artist, an adult male country singer, a siul/r&b artist etc.

She’s does a good job with teens and country singers. Aside from that? I’m not so sure. 

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Fridays Tapings are not canceled.

It looks like the morning taping has disappeared. The afternoon taping isn't sold out anymore, they're probably keeping that one just in case. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancelled sometime tomorrow. The afternoon taping would occur at the same time as the Daytime Emmys ceremony and two of Kelly's categories are going to be awarded on air so if the taping does end up happening hopefully she would still be able to accept her awards.

4 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

It looks like the morning taping has disappeared. The afternoon taping isn't sold out anymore, they're probably keeping that one just in case. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancelled sometime tomorrow. The afternoon taping would occur at the same time as the Daytime Emmys ceremony and two of Kelly's categories are going to be awarded on air so if the taping does end up happening hopefully she would still be able to accept her awards.

People have gotten tickets to the morning taping.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

People have gotten tickets to the morning taping.

It's no longer appearing on 1iota's schedule. Also, never mind what I said about the conflict with the Daytime Emmys apparently the nominees are sending pre-taped acceptance speeches which is totally lame, but it also means Kelly won't possibly miss out on accepting any awards.