The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, rainbowconnection said:

Saw this comment on the new Michelle Chamuel video that The Voice just posted!

"Matthew Darren sang these dreams by Heart and turned John Legend, Ariana Grande, and Blake Shelton's chair he chose Blake Tyshan Knight is a 4 chair turn that sang I am ready for love by India Arie and he chose John Legend"

this might be true because i looked up Matthew Darren on instagram and the first thing that showed up was “matthew darren MUSIC” and then i looked up Tyshan Knight and in his bio it says Vocal Coach. 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

They once set up a Dolly video on an audition telling a contestant to pick Miley because she was her goddaughter.

Yeah, I also remember how starstruck Blake was when they were standing on stage together for the little mentioning session with the contestants. I think he said he had never met her prior to that. She’s not just a queen...she is THE queen. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Not only were they not at the hotel lol but they both aren’t following any of the coaches 🤣

i mean theres some people who already were on the voice and don’t follow any of the coaches on there season like Chloe MK (Kohanski). but they could’ve just found some random people and lied 💀 

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

All this talk on Dolly, she would be an iconic country replacement if TPTB ever wanted to give Blake the boot.....

or she could replace John and give Blake a run for his money lol.(this is more likely)

I think she’d be getting all the minivan votes. I also don’t think there’s a chance in hell she’d do it, unfortunately. 

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

All this talk on Dolly, she would be an iconic country replacement if TPTB ever wanted to give Blake the boot.....

or she could replace John and give Blake a run for his money lol.(this is more likely)

She’d probably be more likely to replace Kelly (who isn’t leaving anytime soon because of her popularity), plus the panel would not be diverse if someone like her replaced John

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

TPTB would never add Dolly to the roster because they don't want a coach getting the artist every single time they turn (even for multi-chairs).

and for the reasons TeamAudra stated above

Here are some more reasons. 

-She’s 75 years old 

-She’s worth $600 million (it’s probably more than that, tbh)

Here’s something funny I ran across. I guess if she’d be willing to do this, maybe there’s a slight chance. :P

M7NlR6M.png

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I wonder who Ariana's advisor is...imagine if it's Celion Dion or Katy Perry or Lady Gaga

it might be the weekend since they just put out a song together.