The Voice 19 ● The Knockouts Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

Larriah was hands down the best of the night for me. She showed some artistry and has SO much breath control and intense range and power. I hate being the one tp bring up her age, but like she truly did amazing for a 15 year old. She would also get the most out of moving on to the lives of all four, so I really hope she wins

• Like 4

Taryn and Julia's video were posted ahead but Ryan's already leading the reacts on the facebook post.

In all honesty, among the 4, I would have liked both Ryan and Julia to move forward just because of their performance. Julia showed so much creativity and consistency while Ryan, well as usual his gorgeous voice, and the way how he seems more comfortable now on stage

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos3500 said:

Larriah was hands down the best of the night for me. She showed some artistry and has SO much breath control and intense range and power. I hate being the one tp bring up her age, but like she truly did amazing for a 15 year old. She would also get the most out of moving on to the lives of all four, so I really hope she wins

agreed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

Fan Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

Same thoughts!!

• Like 1