The Voice 19 ● The Knockouts Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Still working on an essay that determines the course of my life for the next 4+ years (don't procrastinate, y'all) but I'll watch stuff in a bit once I get to a decent pause point.

some of my notes from the taping, in case you wanna see smth quick, obviously subjective:

- marisa started off wobbly, but came back strong, with powerful notes in the middle and a vulnerable end

- tanner was mediocre, he didn't really take any risks

- i assume you already watched cami + john

- taryn opened, she wasn't as strong as we thought, possible producer sabotage (discussed in the fan thread)

- julia next, she slayed, but the word "gay" (i counted three times) was pretty obvious - enough so that i think she's close to out of the running 

- larriah did well, she took on a big song and succeeded

- ryan g. was surprisingly good (coming from someone who didn't like him), i won't be as mad if he wins now

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Still working on an essay that determines the course of my life for the next 4+ years (don't procrastinate, y'all) but I'll watch stuff in a bit once I get to a decent pause point.

No worries. You'll have a whole week off from here with nothing else more important to do!

3 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Marisa IS SO GOOD but I wish the pairings were Madeline and Tanner, and Marisa and Kelsie.

Honestly, that's what I think the pairings should have been, but in spite of Kelly's lame excuse, I think that she was always planning on moving both Madeline and Tanner forward, and figured that was the only way to do so.

2 hours ago, guyhelios said:

🙂😁🍷 Of course...and she's even on my list! Already one bottle of wine gone but more 🍷to come. Watching again and again!

13 minutes ago, guyhelios said:

If it had been Marisssssha vs. Marisssssha, who would have won in all your unbiased opinions?

has the wine gotten to you, or am i missing something?

• Haha 1

In any event, Cami should definitely have won IMO and deserved the steal. Screechy at various times over the entire season, John did not deserve to win but John L. desperately needed to have someone on his team. But IMO John H. has, without a doubt, been quite impressive a "voice" 🙂