The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Now we're in the phase where everybody overreacts and speculates  based on a IG story :teeheebounce:

That's like 80% of IDF content nowadays. It's not a phase anymore, it's standard protocol.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

I remember seeing on Ryleigh story that she said this is unexpected and she was at the airport.

they also didn’t announce that Ryan was leaving until the show started.

we also have all day.

Ryan was literally ready to act (at least that's my memory

11 minutes ago, British Man said:

I'm basing it kinda off where they were placed in the Group Performance

Like, Victor Gihanna and Cam were all near the front so the producers think they're the better dancers while Kenzie is at the very back, and they made Jordan play the guitar.

They didn't make Jordan play the guitar. He and Pete weren't willing to dance (they acknowledged that they sucked at it), so they let them play the guitar. Per Pete's instagram interview with Jordan yesterday.

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

He must have done something really bad. Whenever he is brought up in lives, there is a negative reaction from contestants (Denisha “shaking my head,” Raine...)

• Like 1

If Victor doesn’t close with that song, I’m suing - I’m not that big on Victor but he’s finally getting something more in his wheelhouse and it’s an audience friendly song to boot, the least they can do is pimp him so he’s got a chance at not being fifth next week.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

I remember seeing on Ryleigh story that she said this is unexpected and she was at the airport.

they also didn’t announce that Ryan was leaving until the show started.

we also have all day.

elab please 

46 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Team KC:

Corey - The studio sounds GOOD. I hope he goes through. 🥺🤞

Gihanna - This is a perfect song choice for Gih & the studio is beautiful. ✨

Kenzie - I'm not his biggest fan, but he sounds great here. He has to deliver on stage, though.

Team Legend:

Victor - Damn. I'm not a fan of him, but this might be one of my favorite studios. 

Team Nick:

Dana - This song choice baffles me, but Dana doesn't sound bad. 

Rachel - I love this song & Rachel sounds gorgeous.✨

Team Blake:

Cam - I love Cam, but I'm not a fan of the constant runs.  

Jordan - This didn't move the needle for me. Where's Jordan from last week?

Where’s Pia’s studio song?! 👀

1 minute ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all stop overreacting!!! Pia’s just singing the same song Reagan sang for her Top 10 instant save performance... nothing to worry about

You did not :rofl:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

Cam sings the song well, but the song is sleepy and doesn’t really go anywhere. I’m sure he’ll bring more passion to the song in the actual performance, but I think it might get lost in the other more memorable songs. Kenzie has a really nice studio, so do Gihanna and Victor. Haven’t listened to the rest yet. 

To me, he sounds better live then studio.

18 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Nah, he knew damn well that he was out like two or three days before the actual show. He even announced an IG live concert that same Monday when we all know that's impossible. 

There were a lot of signs pointing out his exit but we all ignored them because he was so far ahead of everyone lol. 

Gave Kenzie’s a few listens in my car. Now that I’ve gotten used to it, I think it’s very good. We’ll see if he can pull it off live. He’s gotten off pretty easy, considering he has covers of his blind, playoffs and semi-final songs on Youtube it Facebook and two of them are iconic songs.  I’ll bet he’s even covered his KO song before, and wouldn’t be surprised if that was his choice. 

Edited by TeamAudra