The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, idolfan1234 said:

I'm late to the party. Pia dropped out??  Is Ryleigh back??

Nothing's confirmed yet. The only anomaly is Pia's studio not being out yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

Just listened to the songs and Cam is going to kill it! I don’t know why people don’t think it’s a good song, he’s definitely going to show his vocal skills. 

It’s a great song, but he does runs from start to end. There’s no build-up.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

Kenzie`s got the biggest pressure to deliver live tonight.  The country community (Blake himself included) will be listening to him very, very closely. We`ll maybe see the red dot tonight on his forehead while he`s singing lol.

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Y’all always find a way to bash Cam’s studio. When it comes down to live performances, he’ll probably be the best of the night. 😘

Some people expect him to do bad since he is on Team Blake 😂. Nothing to be worried about cam's live performance. Regardless of others having better studios, I expect him to deliver the best of the night

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Y’all always find a way to bash Cam’s studio. When it comes down to live performances, he’ll probably be the best of the night. 😘

I don’t see the bashing. I’m the last person who wants to “dislike” Cam’s studios, he’s my favorite after all. I don’t have a problem with him or the song, it’s just the approach.

1 minute ago, Anonymous111 said:

Some people expect him to do bad since he is on Team Blake 😂. Nothing to be worried about cam's live performance. Regardless of others having better studios, I expect him to deliver the best of the night

???

• Haha 7

Glad Victor is finally getting gospel. The poor guy has been treated as something he`s not the entire season

I already had a feeling Jordan would return to classic country, but with Kenzie getting a huge ballad now, he`s probably gonna get overshadowed.  TPTB should have just let him do his thing. 

Cam is doing Boyz II Men, and y"all expect him to cut out the runs? lol. I agree though, the audience might not be to into that.

Edited by Misirlou