The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Kenzie`s got the biggest pressure to deliver live tonight.  The country community (Blake himself included) will be listening to him very, very closely. We`ll maybe see the red dot tonight on his forehead while he`s singing lol.

Yep, every word, every bit of phrasing. He’ll be under the microscope for sure.  

I read somewhere that Cam is starting acapella again.... Yeah, that boy will still be going strong.

Kenzie`s chance to win is right here. This song is considered untouchable, and he has to give it all he has. If he does, we are looking at our winner. If he doesnt pull it off, then runner up.

• Like 1

I've got a formula to calculate the chances of Pia and Gihanna going through to the finals.

Take the year they were born, and divide it by the year they were born and Boom! 

That's the chance, in percentage, that they'll go through

😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by British Man
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, British Man said:

Take the year they were born, and divide it by the year they were born then multiply it to 100 and Boom! 

FTFY ;) 

jk just staying positive!! We won't know what's to happen so I'll just be positive as much as I can

maybe Victor posting 100 stories from his previous covers was a sign that he was back to his thing 

Spotify hates me. I listened 2 studios and both are 100/10

1. Victor 👑
2. Gihanna

(wtf Dana and Rachel, options terrible

Edited by pauwis

Lol I love a strong season. And this is why:

I have 3 favs in the top 9 - Dana, Cam and Vic. Even though I’m bummed about Dana’s song choice, I’m still extremely elated and happy about Cam and Victor😂 so like I’m not that mad??

But Gosh Victors studio been on repeat from 6 am😃

• Like 2

I would suggest don`t worry about Corey and Dana`s songs tonight, just like I`m not worried about Jordan`s (Even though I`m a bit dissappointed that he got it even though I like the song). Worry about their songs tomorrow. Tonight won`t matter.

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol I love a strong season. And this is why:

I have 3 favs in the top 9 - Dana, Cam and Vic. Even though I’m bummed about Dana’s song choice, I’m still extremely elated and happy about Cam and Victor😂 so like I’m not that mad??

But Gosh Victors studio been on repeat from 6 am😃

Me Too Reaction GIF by Bounce

Just now, Misirlou said:

I would suggest don`t worry about Corey and Dana`s songs tonight, just like I`m not worried about Jordan`s (Even though I`m a bit dissappointed that he got it even though I like the song). Worry about their songs tomorrow. Tonight won`t matter.

All I know! Dana better get a KILLER song tmr. Like Aretha or something so she can end on a high note (literally and figuratively) lol

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

IDF: Cam`s overuse of runs... I`m not digging it.

Also IDF when Cam starts acapella tonight: WINNEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Lmao so accurate, he's just one of those artists you have to see perform to know his full potential I guess.

Just now, jus.vshn said:

All I know! Dana better get a KILLER song tmr. Like Aretha or something so she can end on a high note (literally and figuratively) lol

Dana will be in a situation like Rose's, all coaches love her

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I sort of agree but I'm still looking forward for Corey to unleash his rocker side tonight and put on a show, something that he has yet to do onstage.

Edited by Teraginn

33 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Y’all always find a way to bash Cam’s studio. When it comes down to live performances, he’ll probably be the best of the night. 😘

Yeah, last time apparently it was bad too? I think both are excellent, though I can see the argument for too many runs. I think they're tasteful, though.

And, yup, he'll have one of the strongest live performances, behind celebrity guest performers Gihanna Zoe, Rachel Mac, Carolina Rial, and Lindsay Joan. Rio Doyle may be making an appearance, but she has yet to confirm.

• Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

I sort of agree but I'm still looking forward for Corey to unleash his rocker side tonight and put on a show, something that he has yet to do on the show.

I'm looking forward to that as well. He needed to do something uptempo once to prove he's more than just ballads, and I'm glad he's getting it at a performance that doesn't really matter.