The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

His FB cover of it is pretty good, but he`s on a more relaxed state. He`s now singing this iconic song on national TV in front of millions of country fans watching his every move. I wouldn`t blame the guy if he got nervous tonight.

Btw, what do you think of this version? I loved this audition honestly, and I hope Kenzie makes me feel similarly tonight.

Yeah, except Cody’s wasn’t live, and he’s obviously not the vocalist Kenzie is, which is probably why he didn’t make it much further. 

7 minutes ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

Ah okay that’s what Im thinking about i just vaguely remember the Ricky Duran season and I don’t remember five performances then winner I thought just the three performed but my memory is shot so could be selective thinking loved that season btw I was rooting so hard for Ricky 

Who's your favourite this season?

Jordan is the closes to Ricky style and both play the guitar, but he's singing country tonight, so don't know how his golden guitar fits in which he show-off in his IG live. Thought he would be singing blues rock with the guitar...but nope.

Their voice is different though, Jordan has an old person voice like Willie Nelson.

1 hour ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all stop overreacting!!! Pia’s just singing the same song Reagan sang for her Top 10 instant save performance... nothing to worry about

This is the kind of song a teen pop gal needs, not a Reggae singer.... I'm SHAKING... is this a bus?

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Excited for Rachel's tonight, she's really opening up now. Although if she makes the Finale, I want that Joni song.

*when she makes the Finale

*we NEED that Joni song!

Rachel is going to slay, I can feel it!

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Tonight performance is definitely going to give Kenzie the win!! Imagine him next week to sing The Dance with Garth Brooks!

Me: keeping my fingers cross and not going to be over excited. Be at the edge of my seat until he's done singing.😟

Just now, Someone648 said:

Lindsay Joan - Baby I’m Back (The Voice Performance)

I was thinking more

Lindsay Joan - Back In Black (The Voice Performance), but both work!

But I'm glad we've confirmed that Lindsay is taking the ninth spot in the semifinals! BK has been calling it since day 1 🙂