The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

For those who haven´t heard it, this is Raine´s KO song:

Not exactly her style, but definitely a better fit for her than her battle song. Since we probably won´t get to hear it, someone should ask her to consider recording it at some point, because I´d be interested in checking out her version.

46 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

For those who haven´t heard it, this is Raine´s KO song:

Not exactly her style, but definitely a better fit for her than her battle song. Since we probably won´t get to hear it, someone should ask her to consider recording it at some point, because I´d be interested in checking out her version.

Definitely much better fit for her than the battle song she got. Plus I’m sure she slayed that guitar part in her performance. In one of her lives she was asked if she would do a recording of Electric Feel and she answered saying she planned on recording every performance of hers on the show, so I hope she does.

• Like 4

I might be the only one, but I’m lowkey excited for Jose’s KO

Damn we have a lot of possible gospel artists 🤣 Anna, Victor,Jose,Zae,Gihanna

(Gihanna has lead worship at her church, I believe cam grew up in church doing gospel as well)

• Like 2

It’s crazy how most of idf here thought Rachel, Ryliegh, Corey, Zania, Pia, Savanna... would all go home by battles and knockouts, then they came and shown us how underdogs can be frontrunners. I’m loving this season so far because i love when underdogs win, not frontrunners who actually go far and make it more predictable.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

It’s crazy how most of idf here thought Rachel, Ryliegh, Corey, Zania, Pia, Savanna... would all go home by battles and knockouts, then they came and shown us how underdogs can be frontrunners. I’m loving this season so far because i love when underdogs win, not frontrunners who actually go far and make it more predictable.

Yea same. Even tho Deion and Denisha would’ve slayed I’m even more happy Pia and Zania are still here. (Jeffery Austin wants Pia in the final 😁)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

It's almost like number of chair turns don't really matter 🤣

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I mean, yeah, it says a lot when 3 out of the 4 chair turners were dumped by their original coaches. Not to mention none of those people you mentioned got more than 2 chairs, and almost of all them are in the lives now. (Savanna remains to be seen). I wouldn´t exactly call them frontrunners, since there are other people with higher chances of advancing, but props to all of them for delivering and getting to sing in front of millions of people now.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Also, turns out that Gihanna´s most watched KOs are Andrew´s and Jordan´s according to her IG story. While I expected more from Jordan, it was still pretty good, and with the whole Ethan outrage from Minivan directed at him (and Blake), I´m glad he´s getting some acknowledgement in a way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Also, turns out that Gihanna´s most watched KOs are Andrew´s and Jordan´s according to her IG story. While I expected more from Jordan, it was still pretty good, and with the whole Ethan outrage from Minivan directed at him (and Blake), I´m glad he´s getting some acknowledgement in a way. 

I asked that one! I was pretty surprised to see that Jordan was one of her's, but I can see why; I personally liked the vocals cause I like his tone. However, what does make me a tad uncomfortable is that even when I click away from the tab, I can envision his smile exactly when he smiles from the one time I saw it live—it's imprinted in my brain.

• Like 1

And man, how life goes around lol. I expected Minivan to eat Jordan up before his audition was aired. Now, he´s close to being  fodder entering the playoffs and instead has Minivan hating him for eliminating Ethan. Hope he at least goes out on a high note if he does get eliminated. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

And man, how life goes around lol. I expected Minivan to eat Jordan up before his audition was aired. Now, he´s close to being  fodder entering the playoffs and instead has Minivan hating him for eliminating Ethan. Hope he at least goes out on a high note if he does get eliminated. 

Anna's probably gonna be in the WC but I feel like the Team KC candidate will win, especially if Kelly DOESN'T save Corey. If Corey is saved, then Gihanna MIGHT win the wildcard as long as she has a good song selection (assuming Jenzie gets PV)

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

100% this, just goes to show minivan can somewhat be unpredictable. He’s not my favorite contestant, but I’m definitely surprised by how much he has been disliked. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Random question: but do you expect Cam, Savanna and Zania to be better than the leak?

I don't want to expect anything. Expectations ruin performances for me.

• Like 5