Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Just now, QueenCami said:

I'll say that although the song is too mellow for a singing competition, the affectation of Julia and Rio's voice makes it seems like it might be a good match. It sucks that they picked a song that didn't have much power to it considering that Rio is a powerful singer (and she showed a really big range in the battles).

Also, Zania looked like she SLAYED, I am so excited!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really excited. Rachel seems like she killed it! Intrigued with Zae’s performance. Excited for Avery considering I love that song, and pleaseeeeee give Kenzie a guitar lol.

Zania slaying period and I feel Rio will do great too. Cam obviously looks like he’s killing it (and that outfit is bomb). Connor was done real dirty, Youngblood and no guitar? They could’ve at least make it seem less obvious they wanted to bus him that hard lol.

Jose and Raine have me intrigued. Sucks that it’s the likely montage considering Raine is one of my top faves and based on coaches reactions in the short clip they seem to be enjoying the performance.

Cant wait for the 4 way knockout. I’m rooting for everyone (some more than others) but I like them all and I’m excited to see them slay (especially Savanna cmon gurl)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

 pleaseeeeee give Kenzie a guitar lol.

As a supporter of his, I agree lol. Let´s see how the vocals go though. I´ve had some previous favorites with questionable stage presence (Ryan Quinn comes to mind).

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Really excited. Rachel seems like she killed it! Intrigued with Zae’s performance. Excited for Avery considering I love that song, and pleaseeeeee give Kenzie a guitar lol.

Zania slaying period and I feel Rio will do great too. Cam obviously looks like he’s killing it (and that outfit is bomb). Connor was done real dirty, Youngblood and no guitar? They could’ve at least make it seem less obvious they wanted to bus him that hard lol.

Jose and Raine have me intrigued. Sucks that it’s the likely montage considering Raine is one of my top faves and based on coaches reactions in the short clip they seem to be enjoying the performance.

Cant wait for the 4 way knockout. I’m rooting for everyone (some more than others) but I like them all and I’m excited to see them slay (especially Savanna cmon gurl)

You manage to say exactly what I think every single time; same feelings on Rachel, Zae, Avery (love the song too), Zania, Rio, Cam, Connor, Jose, and Raine! I don't know how Kenzie would do w a guitar so I won't pick a side on that one. I too am really looking forward to the 4WKO! We're going to get some great performances!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'll say that although the song is too mellow for a singing competition, the affectation of Julia and Rio's voice makes it seems like it might be a good match. It sucks that they picked a song that didn't have much power to it considering that Rio is a powerful singer (and she showed a really big range in the battles).

The battle song wasn't rangy but they flipped it and it was great, I'll keep an open mind she might've done it differently

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As a supporter of his, I agree lol. Let´s see how the vocals go though. I´ve had some previous favorites with questionable stage prescence (Ryan Quinn comes to mind).

I'm actually disturbed with his stage prescence in that short clip.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I kinda expected Savanna to have a guitar, but I think she´ll kill it nevertheless.

 

Also, I want all of Jose´s outfits lol.

Is it me or Jose looked the same as in his Battle. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I'm actually disturbed with his stage prescence in that short clip.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I wouldn’t say disturbed, but I do find it distracting. I mean I feel like I would enjoy his performances a lot more if it weren’t for his stage presence. I’m intrigued to see whether he’ll bring out a guitar during playoffs. Either way, guitar or not, it doesn’t seem to be affecting his reception with minivan so he can do what he prefers lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rachel looked like she improved a lot. Zae will be Zae as usual I just want him to exceed my expectation.

Avery😥

Zania is going for the kill. I love Rio's stage prescence.

Cam will slay, poor Connor with that bus.

I'm excited for Savanna and Carolina they both looked like they killed it, I think I will have a hard time choosing between them. It feels sad right now that one or both of them might be eliminated. 😟

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I wouldn’t say disturbed, but I do find it distracting. I mean I feel like I would enjoy his performances a lot more if it weren’t for his stage presence. I’m intrigued to see whether he’ll bring out a guitar during playoffs. Either way, guitar or not, it doesn’t seem to be affecting his reception with minivan so he can do what he prefers lol

Me too but tbh I might not look, like what I did in Victor's KO. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If they really want to keep minivan pissed at Blake, they'll keep the order in the video and have Kenzie vs Avery happen before Anna v Gihanna (although in reality Avery's KO was at the very end).  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

If they really want to keep minivan pissed at Blake, they'll keep the order in the video and have Kenzie vs Avery happen before Anna v Gihanna (although in reality Avery's KO was at the very end).  

I really want to have them be pissed off even more and hope NBC trimmed Avery's KO to be a lot shorter lol.

I think that if the feedback from Kenzie's KO is at or above the level of acclaim he got for his battle, then I'm willing to lock him down as my bet for winner of the season. If it doesn't do as well as before, then I'll still give everyone else a fair chance :haha:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I really want to have them be pissed off even more and hope NBC trimmed Avery's KO to be a lot shorter lol.

I think that if the feedback from Kenzie's KO is at or above the level of acclaim he got for his battle, then I'm willing to lock him down as my bet for winner of the season. If it doesn't do as well as before, then I'll still give everyone else a fair chance :haha:

I asked someone who saw the taping and they just told me that even though he´s too generic for their taste, they thought this one was his strongest showing so far and that is undeniable that he has a great instrument. They also told me he sounded much more confident than his opponent.

 

I know we´re banning source comments from now on to avoid problems lol, but I´m just sliding this one down since it´s nothing negative. I will still judge on my own though, since it will come down to taste at the end of the day.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I asked someone who saw the taping and they just told me that even though he´s too generic for their taste, they thought this one was his strongest showing so far and that is undeniable that he has a great instrument. They also told me he sounded much more confident than his opponent.

 

I know we´re banning source comments from now on to avoid problems lol, but I´m just sliding this one down since it´s nothing negative. I will still judge on my own though, since it will come down to taste at the end of the day.

Yeah I'm looking forward to Kenzie's even though the song's not really a great pick. I've only heard good things about it but if minivan eats it up... well there's your winner.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmmm, even though I'm rooting for Savanna (and giving all my votes to her, I feel like Carolina built more hype. I'm curious now for the 4-way results. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Hmmmm, even though I'm rooting for Savanna (and giving all my votes to her, I feel like Carolina built more hype. I'm curious now for the 4-way results. 

YT comments for the promo video are for the most part supporting Carolina. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

YT comments for the promo video are for the most part supporting Carolina. 

I'd say TPTB did a little push for Carolina. Her problem though are Blake's voters who will always vote for his candidate. Meanwhile, she's on the hands of the casual viewer.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, wishing for certain contestants to be montaged/short-clipped is just not cool. How would you feel if you worked so hard on a performance only for it to not be shown in full? 😕

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Also, wishing for certain contestants to be montaged/short-clipped is just not cool. How would you feel if you worked so hard on a performance only for it to not be shown in full? 😕

I don´t wish montage on anybody, but I´m sure some contestants, like Jeffrey Austin, have been actually happy to see their performances montaged if they were bad.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I'd say TPTB did a little push for Carolina.

You think ? I didn’t notice tbh I thought it was pretty even with maybe Emma being a little behind in terms of screen time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t wish montage on anybody, but I´m sure some contestants, like Jeffrey Austin, have been actually happy to see their performances montaged if they were bad.  

Sure, but that doesn’t apply to everyone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...