In “order”:

Rachel vs Zae

Avery vs Kenzie

Rio vs Zania

Connor vs Cam

Jose vs Raine

Anna vs Gihanna

Devan vs Savanna vs Emma vs Carolina

I think we are getting shortclips along with the montage (Rio, Connor and Avery are probably in danger)

Is it then maintained that Raine and Jose are the mounted Knockouts?

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Yeah.

I hope they load their full presentations aside. 🥰 As it happened in S18 with Mandi Thomas and Anaya Cheyenne or in S19 with Joseph Soul (who only published them on his instagram stories) 😪

6 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

if they edit out savanna's rightful pimp spot, i'll riot

That 4-way KO definitely isn't in order. Remember, last season's video made it look like Taryn was closing.

11 hours ago, Angelbright said:

I have a feeling Ryleigh is gonna sing “We’re Good” by Dua Lipa for playoffs. Idk it’s just a feeling. 

I'm still betting for Maggie Rogers

Also, now that we have the song choices + pairings out, y'all can go hype up your favorites on social media! They'll surely appreciate it (although it would be best to be careful around your favorites who were eliminated in this round)!

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think Connor will be shortclipped. They will make a big deal about the 4 chair turn country battle so they will probably air Avery in full too. Don't know about Rio.

That makes sense. Kind of like James vs. Ian. I think no way that they do a Mandi vs. Anaya with Cam vs. Connor b/c although Mandi also had a great performance, she wasn't a frontrunner.

Hearing about the kids with divorced parents or parents who left always makes me empathize with them 'cause I can relate lol, it can be really tough! It also takes a lot to be so vulnerable up there. 

• Sad 1

I'll say that although the song is too mellow for a singing competition, the affectation of Julia and Rio's voice makes it seems like it might be a good match. It sucks that they picked a song that didn't have much power to it considering that Rio is a powerful singer (and she showed a really big range in the battles).

• Like 2

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic