The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I can't wait for the flop predictions thread to be posted after the last KO episode lmaooo

Ugh, that was the best thread last season. We have to be creative though cause the "tying up the top 2 contestants" trope has already been taken :haha:

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I can't wait for the flop predictions thread to be posted after the last KO episode lmaooo

Yess I can't wait

I made this a whole 3 months ago for this time lol

Edited by David68

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

As long as I can put "Carson calls Kenzie 'Jenzie Wheels' on live TV and Kenzie proceeds to slay WAP" then I'm good with whatever chaotic energy that thread brings

• Like 1

Just now, David68 said:

Yess I can't wait

I made this a whole 3 months ago for this time lol

We could make a new one for post-Knockouts flop guesses, too! You could be in charge of it, if you want

(Off-topic, but when you were gone I was considering asking in the spoilers thread who planned to take over for creating the polls after the episodes since you always consistently did that each episode)

Just now, VintageVoice said:

As long as I can put "Carson calls Kenzie 'Jenzie Wheels' on live TV and Kenzie proceeds to slay WAP" then I'm good with whatever chaotic energy that thread brings

I'm so excited to add more questionable songs to that list! And perhaps we'll get a special appearance from the trilingual Eli Zamora again :P

25 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Ugh, that was the best thread last season. We have to be creative though cause the "tying up the top 2 contestants" trope has already been taken :haha:

Yeah I already have a few new ideas in mind 🤣

1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m kind of happy Pete is in lives with Kenzie. Back in season 17 they were no real threats for Hoot, only MaryBeth but she decided to go to the Pop Lane. IMO Pete can give Kenzie a threat if he gets through Playoffs.

I think Corey might be a threat for Jenzie. He’s been received better in both battles and, I’m assuming KOs since Corey was phenomenal and amazingly received, and Kenzie with that song choice has many raised eyebrows. That said, if Kenzie actually becomes Kelly’s frontrunner due to minivan, Cam/Pete will be the ones to put up a fight. Tbh I think it would all depend on the way they deliver in the lives.

6 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think Corey might be a threat for Jenzie. He’s been received better in both battles and, I’m assuming KOs since Corey was phenomenal and amazingly received, and Kenzie with that song choice has many raised eyebrows. That said, if Kenzie actually becomes Kelly’s frontrunner due to minivan, Cam/Pete will be the ones to put up a fight. Tbh I think it would all depend on the way they deliver in the lives.

I'm curious to see how would Corey do singing a Post Malone song, like Sunflower?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m kind of happy Pete is in lives with Kenzie. Back in season 17 they were no real threats for Hoot, only MaryBeth but she decided to go to the Pop Lane. IMO Pete can give Kenzie a threat if he gets through Playoffs.

I'll be surprise. 

3 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think Corey might be a threat for Jenzie. He’s been received better in both battles and, I’m assuming KOs since Corey was phenomenal and amazingly received.

As much as I like Corey, he has been better recieved on IDF especifically. FB is in love with Kenzie still.

In “order”:

Rachel vs Zae

Avery vs Kenzie

Rio vs Zania

Connor vs Cam

Jose vs Raine

Anna vs Gihanna

Devan vs Savanna vs Emma vs Carolina

I think we are getting shortclips along with the montage (Rio, Connor and Avery are probably in danger)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

In “order”:

Rachel vs Zae

Avery vs Kenzie

Rio vs Zania

Connor vs Cam

Jose vs Raine

Anna vs Gihanna

Devan vs Savanna vs Emma vs Carolina

I think we are getting shortclips along with the montage (Rio, Connor and Avery are probably in danger)

Is it then maintained that Raine and Jose are the mounted Knockouts?