The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I mean it’s obvious that one of Taryn and Ryan are winning...Julia just can’t with that song choice and Larriah has the odds stacked against her. 
Either way, none are gonna make it past Playoffs anyway (unless Ryan wins)

Yep, if Ryan wins, he could definitely make it past the playoffs. Taryn might be able to do it as well. 

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yep, if Ryan wins, he could definitely make it past the playoffs. Taryn might be able to do it as well. 

I have absolutely no idea who Kelly is gonna save (also because only 2 of her 5 members performed...tonight is a big night for Team Kelly)

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I have absolutely no idea who Kelly is gonna save (also because only 2 of her 5 members performed...tonight is a big night for Team Kelly)

If Ryan gets PV, her choice is obviously going to be Desz

If Desz gets PV, then I have no idea of who is she saving.

I don't think Cami has a chance anymore, especially if Ryan wins the KO. I thought maybe she could pull a Maelyn-voting route, but the KO just didn't do it for her. She needs a miracle to stay in.

I think PV goes to Ryan/Desz/Tanner

Kelly's Save will go to Desz if not through PV, or Madeline if Tanner doesn't receive the PV.

But as of now, I think:

PV: Desz

Kelly Saves: Madeline(she's giving me Megan vibes for the Save) 

I think Tanner is done. Cami is nearly done.

Edited by QueenMae16

40 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Kelly to Marissa and Tanner, make it your own. Marissa goes and remakes entire song, Tanner sings same song with a couple runs, Kelly I choose Tanner. Shaaaady 

Yeah I just heard it...

Marisa wasn't great but it still warranted a victory over Tanner. Every complaint I had about Carter doing nothing could be amplified by ten to describe Tanner's performance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Wait where was the indication that Taryn would close? I was pretty sure the order was up on the OP lol.

It was according to the pairings video they showed this morning, but they have intentionally or unintentionally misplaced several contestants in those videos this season.

Just now, Misirlou said:

It was according to the pairings video they showed this morning, but they have intentionally or unintentionally misplaced several contestants in those videos this season.

Ah I see. They did that with Ryan/Liam last week and Ian/James on Monday. Seems like we can't fully trust the order of those videos anymore I guess lol.

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/966d3c26-0d31-4192-b4bc-7ac5af2e4b13

Finally they got their schedule update

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE TOP 17 PERFORMANCES"

ORIGINAL

11/30/2020 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    : The winner of the 4-way Knockout is revealed. The remaining Top 17 artists perform in front of coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani for their chance at a spot in the Top 9. Carson Daly

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE TOP 17 RESULTS"

ORIGINAL

12/01/2020 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : In the live results show, four artists, one from each team, will be revealed as safe by America's votes. Each Coach then selects an additional artist to move forward. The artist with the next highest overnight votes from each team will compete in the Wildcard Instant Save for the last spot in the Top 9. Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani star as the celebrity panel of coaches and Carson Daly ("TODAY Show") hosts.

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE TOP 9 PERFORMANCES"

ORIGINAL

12/07/2020 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    : Fan Week kicks off with the top 9 artists performing in front of coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani for their chance at a spot in the finale. The show will include special dedications from the artists and feature fans throughout. Carson Daly ("TODAY Show") hosts.

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE TOP 9 RESULTS"

ORIGINAL

12/08/2020 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : On the live semi-finals results show, four artists will be revealed as safe and advance to the finale. Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani star as the celebrity panel of coaches and Carson Daly ("TODAY Show") hosts.

Top 17 Result

In the live results show, four artists, one from each team, will be revealed as safe by America's votes. Each Coach then selects an additional artist to move forward. The artist with the next highest overnight votes from each team will compete in the Wildcard Instant Save for the last spot in the Top 9.

Semi

semi-finals results show, four artists will be revealed as safe and advance to the finale.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Dany said:

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/966d3c26-0d31-4192-b4bc-7ac5af2e4b13

Finally they got their schedule update

Top 17 Result

In the live results show, four artists, one from each team, will be revealed as safe by America's votes. Each Coach then selects an additional artist to move forward. The artist with the next highest overnight votes from each team will compete in the Wildcard Instant Save for the last spot in the Top 9.

Semi

semi-finals results show, four artists will be revealed as safe and advance to the finale.

wait 4 artists revealed as safe, does this mean no instant save?