The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I think this is a wrong comparison because different genre. But since they are in the same Team. 

This is an example that should be

Madeline Consoer > Tanner Gomes

If not on the same team.

Madeline Consoer > Bailey Rae

Madeline Consoer > Taryn Papa

Agreed. I think Madeline is great since her audition, because she sang Maren Morris and I love the particular song. 

However, there's no comparison between Ryan and her because it's a completely different style, overall. 

Her biggest competition is probably Tanner, within the same team. Otherwise, Taryn and Bailey. 

Edited by SNI2

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I liked her performance of Die From a Broken Heart, but I actually think even that is highly debatable. 

I liked her performance of Die From a Broken Heart, but I actually think even that is highly debatable. 

I am pretty sure before watching the performances, Kelly would have probably picked Kelsie

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I am pretty sure before watching the performances, Kelly would have probably picked Kelsie

It's worth noting Kelly apparently took forever to decide, but that's apparently true for every single one of her decisions lmao.

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Kelly is very particular when it comes to a few singers. She rarely picks people who sing Brandi Carlile and Alanis. 

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Kelly is very particular when it comes to a few singers. She rarely picks people who sing Brandi Carlile and Alanis. 

Remind me, which singers that sang Brandi Carlile did she not pick? I'm blanking right now.

Okay it looks like Bailey is getting the most hate on YouTube simply due to people liking Lauren a lot more. There’s no way she gets PV. We just have to hope John saves someone other than her which I think if John needs a save he will considering who he’s paired John up with. 

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

Okay it looks like Bailey is getting the most hate on YouTube simply due to people liking Lauren a lot more. There’s no way she gets PV. We just have to hope John saves someone other than her which I think if John needs a save he will considering who he’s paired John up with. 

But I guess he chose Bailey over Sid (a front runner) so who knows

5 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

Well she gave Betsy Ade You Outta Know in s16 so I don’t think that’s a thing Kelly does

I said rarely, instead of "never". She loved Betsy. She also gave her a standing ovation after her battle with a Brandi Carlile song. She believed Betsy could handle Alanis. I said she is tough when it comes to a few select singers she's a die hard fan, not she's 100% strict. 

Edited by SNI2

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I’m liking Madeline more each time I listen to her performance. TBH idk how un/popular of an opinion this is but I’d be happy with any combination of top 2 for Team Kelly between Desz/Madeline/Cami....it would be my fav team after playoffs if so.

Yes. I actually like her the best on Team Kelly. I found Cami’s performance to be a bit too generic. I’d love for Madeline to make it. She’s so marketable as a pop country singer but doubt she makes it

2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I said rarely, instead of "never". She loved Betsy. She also gave her a standing ovation after her battle with a Brandi Carlile song. She believed Betsy could handle Alanis. I said she is tough when it comes to a few select singers she's a die hard fan, not she's 100% strict. 

Sorry I misinterpreted what you said. My bad.

• Thanks 1

Can I ask an honest question? How is Sid a “frontrunner?” Is this just based on IDF hype? 

3 chair turn. Widely considered to have beat Bailey by a lot in her battle. A double steal in his knockout. And there’s as many comments on YouTube about him as Desz when Desz is a front runner as well

My updated dream list:

Team Kelly

PV: Desz

CS: Maddie C (I like her better than Cami but wouldn’t be mad)

Team John

PV: Tamara 

CS: Chloe (doubt he keeps both Tamara and Chloe but remember this is my dream... wouldn’t mind Julia)

Team Gwen

PV: Payge

CS: Carter (or Larriah if she makes it through)

Team Blake

PV: Sid

CS: Taryn (if she gets the win or I guess Ian I wouldn’t mind but bet Jim and Sid are his final 2)

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

3 chair turn. Widely considered to have beat Bailey by a lot in her battle. A double steal in his knockout. And there’s as many comments on YouTube about him as Desz when Desz is a front runner as well

Was given up by John for Bailey...used as fodder by Kelly.....stolen twice. I’ll stick with IDF hype. 

7 minutes ago, Dany said:

Am I the only one who didn’t like eithers deliveries?

I found Cami nearing creative but still didn’t get fully there and John was a bit all over the place in the second half of his performance

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He wasn’t all over the place. The thing I didn’t like was his tone on the song. 

I don’t know I thought some of his runs were too much. I liked the simplicity of the beginning. By all over the place I didn’t mean pitch wise

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blirel said:

My updated dream list:

Team Kelly

PV: Desz

CS: Maddie C (I like her better than Cami but wouldn’t be mad)

Team John

PV: Tamara 

CS: Chloe (doubt he keeps both Tamara and Chloe but remember this is my dream... wouldn’t mind Julia)

Team Gwen

PV: Payge

CS: Carter (or Larriah if she makes it through)

Team Blake

PV: Sid

CS: Taryn (if she gets the win or I guess Ian I wouldn’t mind but bet Jim and Sid are his final 2)

John will never let John H go, if he had to choose between Chloe and John, he will not hesitate 2 seconds to choose John H