The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I think it’s clear that the show wants Ryan to win the four-way knockout. He got the pimp spot during the four-way knockout, which is definitely a boon. If I’m going to be honest though, I really didn’t think

his performance was THAT impressive. I mean, I probably would’ve voted for him if Taryn wasn’t there, but still, I don’t get the hype. 😅 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think it’s clear that the show wants Ryan to win the four-way knockout. He got the pimp spot during the four-way knockout, which is definitely a boon. If I’m going to be honest though, I really didn’t think

his performance was THAT impressive. I mean, I probably would’ve voted for him if Taryn wasn’t there, but still, I don’t get the hype. 😅 

They were going by the coaches' chair order.  Of course he got the pimp spot.

Just now, Rodney said:

Something tells me it was a little more than that. You can just tell by the editing in Ryan’s segment that they want him to be the big blow-out. 

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe because Taryn underperformed, there were couple of times I heard a strain on her performance. Everyone expected Taryn to slay the song but no.

I actually am ready to cast the votes for Ryan more than ever because I know Taryn will slay and get support, but she did not. I was kind of disappointed because I really love her Battle and she intrigued the heck out of me. I know she's got more power in her voice more than that

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Maybe because Taryn underperformed, there were couple of times I heard a strain on her performance. Everyone expected Taryn to slay the song but no.

I actually am ready to cast the votes for Ryan more than ever because I know Taryn will slay and get support, but she did not. I was kind of disappointed because I really love her Battle and she intrigued the heck out of me. I know she's got more power in her voice more than that

I agree that she underperformed, but to be honest, I think her winning wouldn’t be that bad because no one really delivered an amazing performance (for those of you saying Ryan was the best performance of the night, please watch Cami’s again. 🙂)

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Yeah might I add, they did that too last season with Samantha, but Michael still won it because well yeah Samantha had an underwhelming performance, I guess

7 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Yeah well I respect that, but as fans of Ryan, it was more than enough and we are happy about it! ❤️

Taryn did well though, I love her start, and her look 😍 

There's practically no way Ryan lost that 4-Way Knockout. You should check out the TVLine poll; he absolutely crushed it there (and the polls there are more or less indicative of how the general viewers voted).

I honestly was never all that passionate about any of the 4-Way KO singers, although if I had to pick a favorite BEFORE they sang, it would have been either Ryan or Larriah. After the performances, I thought Julia and Ryan hands-down did the best. I'll be happy for Ryan when he inevitably wins. 😄

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

After ripping Marissa to shreds last week for beating Ryan fair and square, minivan overwhelmingly preferred her over Tanner tonight. Crazy. I don’t even think this performance was anywhere near as good as her battle. The difference, of course, is she wasn’t up against their snowflake. ;)

It also likely means Tanner is DOA next week, unless Kelly saves him, which seems increasingly unlikely. 

I think Kelly's save will be a toss up between Madeline and Tanner if DeSz got the PV. Even Blake considers Madeline a threat to his team.

Just now, Jyn Mycle said:

I think Kelly's save will be a toss up between Madeline and Tanner if DeSz got the PV. Even Blake considers Madeline a threat to his team.

I think it comes down to their performances. I’d pick Madeline easily, but you know how Kelly is... 😅

37 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I think we should make a S20 Discussion Thread next season and keep S20 Spoilers Thread just for spoilers. @Someone648 can you do it? Or it's okay to have S20 Spoiler Thread with Discussion in it?

What’s wrong with just having everything in 1??  It really isn’t that serious tbh you guys are making a big deal out of nothing

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 2

As positive as the Facebook reaction has been to Ryan’s KO, it’s still nothing close to the reaction to Carter’s, in terms of views, interactions, shares. If Youtube is important to you, Carter will have a huge advantage there as well. We still don’t know for certain how strong Ryan is relative to the frontrunners. His supporters might just be the loudest and most active, similar to what we saw with Katie Kaden (she crushed everyone in views and interactions with almost every performance).

• Like 4

7 hours ago, guyhelios said:

So, for consistency, why does THIS qualify for a "SPOILER" and was not moved to another thread??? CONSISTENCY PLEASE!!!

As someone new here, I became totally confused on what type of comments to put up here. Capitalizing certain words and quoting my previous comment made me think that you were angry at my post and this is the reason why I made my apologies.

I am merely following up/giving my inputs based on the previous comments that I saw on the forum.

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

I love how before the performances, you guys thought Madeline didn’t even have a chance and now you’re predicting she’ll be Kelly’s save....

I think if Desz gets PO, Kelly will save Ryan or Madeline

She’s probably toast, as much as I like her

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I thought Ben was DOA after Carter’s KO, but with the IS I’m not so sure anymore. Hopefully Sid can take him down if he is in the IS as well.

Sid and Ben are most probably candidates for the Wildcard for Blake and Gwen´s teams. I´m not so sure about the others given it´s still kind of hard to predict who will get PV and CS.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Sid and Ben are most probably candidates for the Wildcard for Blake and Gwen´s teams. I´m not so sure about the others given it´s still kind of hard to predict who will get PV and CS.

I think if Cami or Ryan are in the instant save, they’d definitely win

• Like 1