The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope there are studios! It’s important to support these artists! 😊

There are studios. they were at Henson recording studios this weekend. But even if you can buy it, not much will go to the artists. You and they are better off if you buy merch 

I agree with you on the importance to support the artists! 

Also, the 4 way KO artists have already gone through rehearsal with the coaches, and recorded studios, and they have to stick around till Monday anyways. Last season, they had an extra week in between KO and lives, they had to pre-record the performances, and they had to build a studio, so telling them early made more sense. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I´m pretty sure the 4 way contestants already have recorded their playoffs song just in case. If that´s true, we´re at least listening to one more performance from them (even if it´s not live)

i would think that they'd know whether they're moving on already. michael apparently knew ahead of time. i know the voice can be a rough experience, but i don't think they'd be cruel like that. 

Looks like it’ll be a Top 9. This is from Google...

Live Top 17 Results
The Voice: Season 19, Episode 13

Overview

New
12/1, 8 PM EST · S19 E13 on NBC (WNBC)

Description

Description

Four artists, one from each team, are revealed as safe by America's votes; each coach selects one more artist to move forward; the artist with the next highest votes from each team will compete in the wildcard instant save for the top 9's last spot.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Looks like it’ll be a Top 9. This is from Google...

Live Top 17 Results
The Voice: Season 19, Episode 13

Overview

New
12/1, 8 PM EST · S19 E13 on NBC (WNBC)

Description

Description

Four artists, one from each team, are revealed as safe by America's votes; each coach selects one more artist to move forward; the artist with the next highest votes from each team will compete in the wildcard instant save for the top 9's last spot.

And the top four voted through will be one for each team, just like several people figured.  Good.🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Cami said that it goes from Top 20 -> Top 17 -> Top 9 -> Top 4 -> Winner. It’s possible she could be wrong, but it’s just interesting to note. 😊

Can't be or the official NBC stuff is wrong, they have an instant save on Dec 8th in the voting rules, and episode description says four artists are revealed as safe 

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just thought about it, and even though it´s cliched AF, just give Ryan the always reliable "You Raise Me Up" and he goes straight to the finale.

Wow! Excellent suggestion. Showcases all his strengths, hits the gut and familiar. Can we put suggestion on some SM where he'd see it?

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just thought about it, and even though it´s cliched AF, just give Ryan the always reliable "You Raise Me Up" and he goes straight to the finale.

agreed, he'd do great on that, and I'm not even a ryan stan. i saw someone suggest that on YT or facebook even

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Can't be or the official NBC stuff is wrong, they have an instant save on Dec 8th in the voting rules, and episode description says four artists are revealed as safe 

is it possible that four artists are revealed as safe is just summarizing the 3 PV + 1 IS?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Just now, ashwinner said:

is it possible that four artists are revealed as safe is just summarizing the 3 PV + 1 IS?

i agree with ashwinner, it may be just the wording since nbc cant be clear with episode descriptions but since they mentioned 4 finalists and an instant save on the 8th i believe its 3 pv and 1 is

19 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Gwen did the exact same thing, twice on every platform - I actually thought the voice team was doing it 

What a relief. Glad to read that she was that smart, too.

John and Kelly, however . . .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

What a relief. Glad to read that she was that smart, too.

John and Kelly, however . . .

john knows julia doesn't have a chance - you could tell based on his pitch for her. kelly probably knew that ryan was going to win, but i agree that they should have pushed for their person. if i were julia, i would be kind of mad at how weak john's pitch for her was.

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I just want to introduce myself and say hi. I just made this account after following along here since season 11. I’ve been a fan of The Voice since season 3. I’m really enjoying this season so far, and my favorite is DeSz! Looking forward to the live shows next week!

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

i agree with ashwinner, it may be just the wording since nbc cant be clear with episode descriptions but since they mentioned 4 finalists and an instant save on the 8th i believe its 3 pv and 1 is

No, if they don't want to tell us the episode description...they just don't. They did that last week with the top 17 results show. 

Here you can see how they word it in terms of revealed as safe vs the IS. This is for top 17 results, revealed as safe is separate from the instant save

In the live results show, four artists, one from each team, will be revealed as safe by America's votes. Each Coach then selects an additional artist to move forward. The artist with the next highest overnight votes from each team will compete in the Wildcard Instant Save for the last spot in the Top 9. Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani star as the celebrity panel of coaches and Carson Daly ("TODAY Show") hosts.

Now granted, NBC might be just playing around with us 

15 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Cami actually mentioned 1 PV and 3 CS, but she said she wasn’t sure. I’m guessing she got the numbers mixed up. 

2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Hello everyone! I just want to introduce myself and say hi. I just made this account after following along here since season 11. I’ve been a fan of The Voice since season 3. I’m really enjoying this season so far, and my favorite is DeSz! Looking forward to the live shows next week!

Welcome to IDF!!! 😊 You have great taste in favorites! 

9 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

welcome!!