The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Dany said:

From the rules Instant Save is on Dec 1 and 8 So a bit of a conflicting info 

https://voice.vote.nbc.com/rules

I'm 90% that it's same format as last season. We know they'll have an IS so it will be 4 artists as safe plus 1 WC. With that format it makes more sense to keep it 1 per coach. It's the same thing they did last week with the schedule wording. 

6 minutes ago, juanrene said:

Here's my take (assuming Ryan or Julia makes it):

Kelly:

PV: Cami

CS: Desz

Wildcard: Ryan

John:

PV: John

CS: Bailey Rae

Wildcard: Tamara

Gwen:

PV: Carter

CS: Payge

Wildcard: Ben

Blake:

PV: Jim

CS: WTW

Wildcard: Sid

So, for consistency, why does THIS qualify for a "SPOILER" and was not moved to another thread??? CONSISTENCY PLEASE!!!

9 minutes ago, juanrene said:

Here's my take (assuming Ryan or Julia makes it):

Kelly:

PV: Cami

CS: Desz

Wildcard: Ryan

John:

PV: John

CS: Bailey Rae

Wildcard: Tamara

Gwen:

PV: Carter

CS: Payge

Wildcard: Ben

Blake:

PV: Jim

CS: WTW

Wildcard: Sid

So, for consistency, why does THIS qualify for a "SPOILER" and was not moved to another thread??? CONSISTENCY PLEASE!!!

13 minutes ago, guyhelios said:

Apologies. I'm new here so I am unable to move my thread. Still getting the hang of idolforums. I do not even see an option to delete my comment. I would have just deleted it if I could.

6 minutes ago, juanrene said:

Apologies. I'm new here so I am unable to move my thread. Still getting the hang of idolforums. I do not even see an option to delete my comment. I would have just deleted it if I could.

No worries. Sorry I pointed that out but some of the others on here are vicious! Watch your back! No apologies to me necessary. Good luck on here. I responded to your post because of previous posts putting me down for posting on the WRONG thread!!! And FYI, you can see that I am new on here too.

After ripping Marissa to shreds last week for beating Ryan fair and square, minivan overwhelmingly preferred her over Tanner tonight. Crazy. I don’t even think this performance was anywhere near as good as her battle. The difference, of course, is she wasn’t up against their snowflake. ;)

It also likely means Tanner is DOA next week, unless Kelly saves him, which seems increasingly unlikely. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

After ripping Marissa to shreds last week for beating Ryan fair and square, minivan overwhelmingly preferred her over Tanner tonight. Crazy. I don’t even think this performance was anywhere near as good as her battle. The difference, of course, is she wasn’t up against their snowflake. ;)

It also likely means Tanner is DOA next week, unless Kelly saves him, which seems increasingly unlikely. 

that's good news lol, marisa was way better in the battles, as she was strong throughout there while in the knockouts she started out wobbly.

i listened to her recorded live and she said that although she's sad she got out, if she had gotten out at some point she would have wanted it to be then, as if she made lives, she'd have to wait a year before releasing new stuff. i feel sad for her, but i'm glad she found a silver lining

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

that's good news lol, marisa was way better in the battles, as she was strong throughout there while in the knockouts she started out wobbly.

i listened to her recorded live and she said that although she's sad she got out, if she had gotten out at some point she would have wanted it to be then, as if she made lives, she'd have to wait a year before releasing new stuff. i feel sad for her, but i'm glad she found a silver lining

I’m glad she’s being positive about it, but the bolded is just not true. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Is this the right "thread" for this post??? lololol

2 minutes ago, guyhelios said:

Is this the right "thread" for this post??? lololol

2 hours ago, guyhelios said:

it's a continuation of a discussion from before, but i see your point. i don't know why you seem so angry about it lmao

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

it's a continuation of a discussion from before, but i see your point. i don't know why you seem so angry about it lmao

Not angry at all, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If I can get called out for it then all the rest of you "oldtimers" should also be held to the same standard...difficult as it may be to follow! And NOT lmao.

6 minutes ago, guyhelios said:

Not angry at all, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If I can get called out for it then all the rest of you "oldtimers" should also be held to the same standard...difficult as it may be to follow! And NOT lmao.

a whole discussion got removed, not just your post. if you have an issue, you should probably talk to a moderator

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5