The Voice General Discussion Thread šŸ§µ

istersay

2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Iā€™d be shook with you....but the only lyrics of the song that I know are ā€œyou and me goinā€™ fishinā€™ in the darkā€.....and after this post i donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever look them up ā¤ļø

Thatā€™s the only lyric you need to know to realize itā€™s a euphemism šŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

Ā 

Still the smoothest battle ever. Their voices, them interchanging keyboard duties, the harmonies, the groove. One of my all time favorites. It sucks that Dave underdelivered in the next round and Michael got unjustifiably eliminated.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Even though I liked his run on the show, I still find Ryan G. "I nailed it" pose he did after his KO hilarious, considering it was right after he messed up at holding that last note.

On 4/22/2021 at 3:57 PM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Iā€™d be shook with you....but the only lyrics of the song that I know are ā€œyou and me goinā€™ fishinā€™ in the darkā€.....and after this post i donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever look them up ā¤ļø

ā€œ.....lying on our backs, and countinā€™Ā the stars.ā€Ā 
Ā 

Yeah, nothing at all about actual ā€œfishing.ā€ I thought this was obvious.Ā 

Edited by TeamAudra

42 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

ā€œ.....lying on our backs, and countinā€™Ā the stars.ā€Ā 
Ā 

Yeah, nothing at all about actual ā€œfishing.ā€ I thought this was obvious.Ā 

Bold of you to assume I even listened to the lyrics lmao - if you hadn't made clear which song that was from, I may not have even known

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Bold of you to assume I even listened to the lyrics lmao - if you hadn't made clear which song that was from, I may not have even known

Bold of you to assume I was talking about you. I saw the discussion about it, and didnā€™t even realize you commented on it at first.Ā šŸ˜‰Ā 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Bold of you to assume I was talking about you. I saw the discussion about it, and didnā€™t even realize you commented on it at first.Ā šŸ˜‰Ā 

It's a saying lol, I'm not accusing you! But, I was the one who initially brought it up, so I chose to mention it šŸ™‚

• Like 1

Well, I beg to differ. Even though Corey has been well received on IDF, his Knockout has been really wellĀ received on Facebook, too. And we all know how Facebook goes. His views THERE are around 4,8K. Meanwhile, Ethan vs Jordan are 2,8K. I'm not saying Corey will beat Kenzie. Never said that, by the way. But CoreyĀ do haveĀ voting potential.Ā 

Fight Defend GIF by Extreme Improv

• Like 1

I think everyone is underestimating Ryleigh. Whilst I do know YT views don't mean much...all 3 of her performances are 1M+ views (well her knockout is nearly by 1M and will pass it soon) and it can't be due to Corey since his Battle doesn't have that many views. So I think Ryleigh does have a lot of fans but it just depends on whether those same fans actually vote. I'm rooting for her tho to snatch that PV from Victor.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jarmon said:

I think everyone is underestimating Ryleigh. Whilst I do know YT views don't mean much...all 3 of her performances are 1M+ views (well her knockout is nearly by 1M and will pass it soon) and it can't be due to Corey since his Battle doesn't have that many views. So I think Ryleigh does have a lot of fans but it just depends on whether those same fans actually vote. I'm rooting for her tho to snatch that PV from Victor.

You said it yourself.

Ā 

I actually like Ryleigh, and she did deliver a better KO than Victor, but I think sheĀ“s last on the power list for that team.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, jarmon said:

I wouldn't say that's the case; on the contrary, I think at least 1/2 of the views can be attributed to Corey. The comments speak about Corey and Ryleigh both, not just one or the other. And, objectively speaking, Corey had the more vocally impressive knockout (though how good the two performances are is an entirely different issue).

Ā 

I would be happy if she got the PV, but where I am right now, I'd want Zania to get it most.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

Yes, YT viewersĀ >>>>> Actual people who go to voteĀ 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

You said it yourself.

Ā 

I actually like Ryleigh, and she did deliver a better KO than Victor, but I think sheĀ“s last on the power list for that team.

Really? I would've said Pia is last because only her Knockout was her standout performance.