The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

4 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

Kelly giving credit where credit is due, she wanted to make it clear the arrangement she used for today's Kellyoke was done by Judith Hill originally.

Yeah, I saw that. Kelly is so easy to stan. :wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

Kelly giving credit where credit is due, she wanted to make it clear the arrangement she used for today's Kellyoke was done by Judith Hill originally.

It’s impossible to hate her, seriously. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

This may be the worst article ever written about past winners. Comparing past winners, according to age and height. 

https://screenrant.com/voice-comparing-past-winners-according-age-height-tilghman/

It will be a challenge to find an article as pointless and awful as this one, that’s for sure :whut:

It wouldn’t hurt to get at least one article about their post-show stuff, rather than the usual “Where are they now?” trash or whatever the hell this is supposed to be.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

It will be a challenge to find an article as pointless and awful as this one, that’s for sure :whut:

It wouldn’t hurt to get at least one article about their post-show stuff, rather than the usual “Where are they now?” trash or whatever the hell this is supposed to be.

Not only is it pointless, but there are some obvious inaccuracies. Also, they’re using the current ages of the winners, not how old they were when they won. How dumb is that? LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Not only is it pointless, but there are some obvious inaccuracies. Also, they’re using the current ages of the winners, not how old they were when they won. How dumb is that? LOL

Also, this article is supposed to be about artists' ages and heights. Why do I care if Todd Tilghman is writing a new book? :lmao:

this article is a gold mine: "Currently, season 6 winner Josh Kaufman is the oldest winner overall at 44 years old. Josh's height is a bit of mystery. However, information about exactly how tall he is may surface later. "

"information about exactly how tall he is may surface later" LMAO

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

this article is a gold mine: "Currently, season 6 winner Josh Kaufman is the oldest winner overall at 44 years old. Josh's height is a bit of mystery. However, information about exactly how tall he is may surface later. "

"information about exactly how tall he is may surface later" LMAO

Josh, lock your doors lol.

• Haha 9

So Danielle Bradbery and Sawyer Fredericks don't exist? :lmao:

During The Voice season 14, a teen vocalist took home the grand prize. The winner was Brynn Cartelli, who was 15 at the time and is 5 and a half inches tall. She was the youngest competitor to win the show. Season 19 paved the way for another 15-year-old, Carter Rubin (who is now making TikTok videos), making him the second-youngest contestant to prevail in the competition. Carter was then 4'11". As far as youngsters go, the only other teen contestant to walk away with the cash prize (and Universal Music Group record deal) was season 15’s Chevel Shepherd, who is now 18 years old. She is 5'2".

@Bk1234 and @Hamza Tufail be like:

crowd riot GIF

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Pretty good prior to Top 12/11 iirc. Then he went downhill fast and with that his popularity.

Top 12 is when he went live, so...yeah. His playoff performance was phenomenal though, I was convinced he was a finalist, although it was pre taped, but as soon as the Top 12 hit he went to  a middle pack player, to straight out fodder in the bloodbath.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, Misirlou said:

Top 12 is when he went live, so...yeah. His playoff performance was phenomenal though, although it was pre taped. 

So disappointing. Everything he did pre-Top 12 was fantastic, and then the lives exposed him.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Top 12 is when he went live, so...yeah. His playoff performance was phenomenal though, I was convinced he was a finalist, although it was pre taped, but as soon as the Top 12 hit he went to  a middle pack player, to straight out fodder in the bloodbath.

exactly the same feelings, but I thought him would be controversial here for his tone / tricks / musical style

Edited by pauwis

20 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I love Devan. I usually listen to studios for stuff from farther back, so I guess that explains why I never realized he had major pitch issues in the lives. He was stellar in his taped Playoffs performance, as was said previously.

not me thinking youre talking about Devan Blake Jones

• Haha 8

52 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I love Devan. I usually listen to studios for stuff from farther back, so I guess that explains why I never realized he had major pitch issues in the lives. He was stellar in his taped Playoffs performance, as was said previously.

So I guess Devan Blake Jones had pitch issues in the lives that haven't happened yet.

Lmao its an honest typo just messing with ya

• Haha 4