The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Matthew Schuler’s audition is today’s “Best of the Voice” video. Still to this day, one of the most radio-ready voices to ever be on the show. ✨

Watched this x1000 times and I’m still not sick of it.

And still, I would say this is only his 4th best performance.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Matthew Schuler’s audition is today’s “Best of the Voice” video. Still to this day, one of the most radio-ready voices to ever be on the show. ✨

Still inloved with him his audition, and ofc his other performances. He's got awesome original music nowadays too ;) been following him on IG (I also LOVE his covers on youtube, even if they're years ago) 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

His KO is still first for me, probably the best performance of the season. 

19 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Yeah, that one is in my Top 5 best performances ever.

Yeah, Cosmic Love was so ICONIC. One of my favorite Knockouts ever. 😍

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Didn´t watch that season live, but what was IDF´s reaction when y"all found out that Laith Al Saadi got "One and Only" by Adele on the semifinals?

I don’t really remember (I was a lurker). But I do remember people being pissed about Break Free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

mmmmm, I love me some battle fodder! (just kidding lmao, if you don't get the joke, check out the voice all star game by angeles in the games forum)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Great audition. It was actually leak #3 and in the third and latest episode of Angeles' All-Star season that can be found in the Games forum of IDF! 😉

:giggle:

Edited by David68
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

you guys promote the game more than nbc promoting its the 10th anniversary in 2 weeks

They’re keeping the 10th anniversary comeback a secret. I wonder when they’re going to announce it. 🤔 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I didn't notice this until now but Congrats to BK for reaching 10,000 reputation points.

You can thank Lindsay for that one. For some reason my posts about her and the comeback get a lot of “laugh” reactions. :huh:

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Brynn turns 18 tomorrow!! Kelly turns 39 next Saturday!! ♥️

*idc if you think this is the wrong thread for this topic*

it seems that you turn 18 sometime this year based on your username. it's all coming together..... i bet you are actually brynn undercover!!! you've been caught!

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, snoopy2003 said:

Brynn turns 18 tomorrow!! Kelly turns 39 next Saturday!! ♥️

*idc if you think this is the wrong thread for this topic*

Imagine if we did a birthday announcement for every coach and past contestant in the spoiler thread. It would be even more unreadable than it already is.  

• Haha 6