The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

I relistened to some of Sarah Grace's performances and DAMN that girl's got power. Her KO, PO, and especially her Top 10 are all amazing.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I relistened to some of Sarah Grace's performances and DAMN that girl's got power. Her KO, PO, and especially her Top 10 are all amazing.

Yessss, she’s got artistry and vocal capability. 🥰🥰 

Blake Shelton is featuring on Ian Flanigan’s upcoming single “Grow Up.” 
I know he used to support his contestants financially and get them music connections, but has he ever done this before? Released a song with them? 

(Following 👑Kelly’s lead, I see.😉)

5 minutes ago, Harmat said:

I know he used to support his contestants financially and get them music connections, but has he ever done this before? Released a song with them? 

He did it with The Swon Brosn s4

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Harmat said:

He featured on a song from Dia Frampton´s album, his runner up from S1. And Raelynn, one of his contestants from S2, who has had moderate success in country did backing vocals on "Boys Round Here", a song of his.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

He featured on a song from Dia Frampton´s album, his runner up from S1. And Raelynn, one of his contestants from S2, who has had moderate success in country did backing vocals on "Boys Round Here", a song of his.

And Gwen Sebastian, one of his contestants from that season, did backing vocals on his "Sangria."

Oddly, though, when they performed it live during season eight, Carson made no acknowledgement of her.

Edited by Rodney
  • Thanks 2

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

can you emphasize on kelly and blake arguing i didnt catch that part

Kelly thought that Raine deserved the win and Blake said that it's called "The Voice" and not The Artist or whatever. I agree with everything they're saying, it's too controversial to air.

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Kelly thought that Raine deserved the win and Blake said that it's called "The Voice" and not The Artist or whatever. I agree with everything they're saying, it's too controversial to air.

yea it would have been, arguing about the show but it needs to be said though

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Lol, my source mentioned feeling that Raine should’ve won because she was the artist and I had no idea that it mirrored the thoughts of Kelly. 😮

FB is going crazy. It's almost unanimous that Nick should've picked Zae and not many are complimenting Rachel. Most respect Kenzie and say they liked him but most popular comments are about Avery being robbed. They think Rio did way better than Zania and that John screwed up big time. They're torn between Anna and Gihanna. A lot of them are praising Devan and saying he should win. Carolina also gets some praise but not as much and there are complaints about Savanna rasp and grit but some still loved it. Apparently nobody liked Emma. At least everybody loves Cam.

• Like 1