The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

59 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This has nothing to do with us - it’s about having respect for the contestants. It’s not worth upsetting a contestant on the basis of one source’s opinion. We need to lift the contestants up going into Knockouts, not bring them down.

I totally respect that and agree coming from that angle, but yea! Let’s wish these artists the best of luck tomorrow…..

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I mean, it sounds like a good idea, but people are already straight up assuming anyway which contestants flopped based on which contestants and battles didn't have feedback posted.  

Maybe, next time, just don't mention that you are just gonna post positive feedback. Just post the feedback and let people assume what they want. I don't want to be rude, it's just a little suggestion. 

Good call 🙂

Feedback isn't always 100% anyways. I'll take that into consideration.

-

-

-

Just wanted to note that especially with tapings still going on tomorrow with a group of contestants that's clearly more tapped into IDF than previous seasons, I'm trying to shift how we approach giving the info and reduce the negativity/toxicity that IDF undeniably sometimes contributes to and make it a more positive place that contestants are more willing to actually visit at the end of the season. IDF went a little off the rails last season and got too chaotic/harsh sometimes (myself included!) and undeniably we'll slip up again, but that's why I've been making the reminders to respect the contestants, both in this comment section but also on their personal social media accounts. Just remember to be respectful with your words and respect the boundaries of each contestant 🙂

We want y'all to still have the info and feedback we get as needed, but obviously the contestants are human and we don't need to ridicule them or make them feel unwelcome or anything. I mean they turned a damn chair in the first place, obviously what we say shouldn't matter that much to them. That's also why I was trying to shift the conversation a little bit into something more positive when IDF started making comments about a particular contestant yesterday. 👀 There's a line between criticizing and just being plain rude. It's admittedly not the easiest line to define, and god I hate to sound preachy as I'm typing all of this, but y'all should be able to figure out what that line is before you hit "Submit Reply."

Also, a flop battle doesn't mean it's a bad singer, and a montaged battle doesn't mean a contestants on their way out. We remember all 4 finalists getting their battles montaged/shortclipped in season 15, right? :haha:

TL;DR - Just trying to promote some more positivity this season since we know there ARE contestants watching this season ;) Just be mindful of what you do or say on here and remember contestants are human lol

Anyways, to the contestants that I assume are reading this:

1. Feel free to let us know that you're reading us somehow. I'll let y'all figure that one out. ;););)  We'd LOVE to hype y'all up before you sing tomorrow, especially individually 🙂

2. BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW! 😄  42 days to go til the show premieres! 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just wanted to note that especially with tapings still going on tomorrow with a group of contestants that's clearly more tapped into IDF than previous seasons, I'm trying to shift how we approach giving the info and reduce the negativity/toxicity that IDF undeniably sometimes contributes to and make it a more positive place that contestants are more willing to actually visit at the end of the season. IDF went a little off the rails last season and got too chaotic/harsh sometimes (myself included!) and undeniably we'll slip up again, but that's why I've been making the reminders to respect the contestants, both in this comment section but also on their personal social media accounts. Just remember to be respectful with your words and respect the boundaries of each contestant 🙂

We want y'all to still have the info and feedback we get as needed, but obviously the contestants are human and we don't need to ridicule them or make them feel unwelcome or anything. I mean they turned a damn chair in the first place, obviously what we say shouldn't matter that much to them. That's also why I was trying to shift the conversation a little bit into something more positive when IDF started making comments about a particular contestant yesterday. 👀 There's a line between criticizing and just being plain rude. It's admittedly not the easiest line to define, and god I hate to sound preachy as I'm typing all of this, but y'all should be able to figure out what that line is before you hit "Submit Reply."

Also, a flop battle doesn't mean it's a bad singer, and a montaged battle doesn't mean a contestants on their way out. We remember all 4 finalists getting their battles montaged/shortclipped in season 15, right? :haha:

TL;DR - Just trying to promote some more positivity this season since we know there ARE contestants watching this season ;) Just be mindful of what you do or say on here and remember contestants are human lol

1. Feel free to let us know that you're reading us somehow. I'll let y'all figure that one out. ;););)  We'd LOVE to hype y'all up before you sing tomorrow, especially individually 🙂

God tier post 🫡

35 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Good call 🙂

Feedback isn't always 100% anyways. I'll take that into consideration.

-

-

-

This is very insightful and on-point.

When I make comments about the contestant’s performances, I’m just guessing what the sources said, but I am NOT trying to diss the contestants.

As for some of the contestants I've criticized, I try to just give constructive criticism, but I myself have gone too far.

Good luck to the contestants tomorrow!!!

12 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I just know Kim, Parijita, Emma, Morgan Taylor, Cara, and Rowan are gonna show UP tomorrow for the knockouts!!! Wishing the best of luck to them (if y'all are reading this I'm a stan purrrr) and everyone else tomorrow!!!!!! 🥳

The KO theme song

13 hours ago, JodiRose said:

Yes. And as you’ll remember, Simon Cowell stopped her midway into her audition and asked her to sing again a-capella. She was eliminated in Judges’ Cuts, but she was brought back as a wildcard and made it to the semi-finals.

Yeah i remember she also was also in the dunkin save in quarterfinals. 

Good morning and good luck to the artists in the Knockouts today!  Fight your hardest to make the Lives!

I hope the results of the Knockouts are posted her swiftly and efficiently when they're done!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Just wanted to note that especially with tapings still going on tomorrow with a group of contestants that's clearly more tapped into IDF than previous seasons,

How do we know that? Did somebody from IDF talk to any of the contestants? (I'm not being ironic, it is a true question)

13 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

How do we know that? Did somebody from IDF talk to any of the contestants? (I'm not being ironic, it is a true question)

Bodie straight up said "IDF yall funny" on his story lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So the question arises, who from this season is gonna sing "Hallelujah" , " Tennessee Whiskey" , " If I Ain't Got You", and "To Make You Feel My Love" ?

Hopefully no one

except Cara I wouldn't mind her doing MYFML similar to how Leah Marlene did it.

Edited by FloorWax

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Hopefully no one

except Cara I wouldn't mind her doing MYFML similar to how Leah Marlene did it.

I fully expect her to sing it at some point on the show, honestly (If she hasnt already). It's right up her ally. That song is perfect for Americana and folk singer-songwriter artists.