The Voice โ— S22 โ— Spoilers/News/Updates ๐Ÿ‚

Someone648

I still think the format change may have more to do with not having a live show on election week where they only have one night of shows. That was playoff week under the other format. S18-S20 format seemed more Covid specific since they went back for S21. Hereโ€™s to hoping.ย 

• Like 1

Just now, jem128 said:

I still think the format change may have more to do with not having a live show on election week where they only have one night of shows. That was playoff week under the other format. S18-S20 format seemed more Covid specific since they went back for S21. Hereโ€™s to hoping.ย 

They did this back in S11 when elections were on, but they did it with a Top 20, no coach comebacks as well.ย 

ย 

Hereยดs to hoping they actually implement the comebacks to make it a Top 20. Otherwise, weยดre likely getting 3 weeks of lives.

Just now, Misirlou said:

They did this back in S11 when elections were on, but they did it with a Top 20, no coach comebacks as well.ย 

ย 

Didnโ€™t people say it was a cluster though? Maybe thatโ€™s why they tried to avoid it this time.ย 

What I'm theorizing is that the Voice has planned for a longer season since they thought they were doing only one season a year, but after American Song Contest flopped, NBC wanted The Voice to go back to two seasons per year, so they had to devise a way to end this season quicker than anticipated, hence the KO Bloodbath.

ย 

ย 

• Like 3

Just now, Teraginn said:

What I'm theorizing is that the Voice has planned for a longer season since they thought they were doing only one season a year, but after American Song Contest flopped, NBC wanted The Voice to go back to two seasons per year, so they had to devise a way to end this season quicker than anticipated, hence the KO Bloodbath.

ย 

ย 

Yea, lol thatโ€™s a good point. I think thatโ€™s prolly what they are planning on, maybe a Kelly return for S23 or someone new to replace someone (I dream for P!nk or Demi Lovato to coach someday)

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

ย 

ย 

MTE

Okay, now does anybody have any guesses for the 3 KO winners from each team ?ย :haha:ย I'll start:

ย 

Legend: Kim, Peyton, Emma/Parajita

Gwen: Kique, Alyssa, Cara (manifesting lol)

Camila: Morgan, Orlando, Devix

Blake: The Dryes, Bryce, Bodie/Kevin

• Like 1

I think *if* we are getting only 3 week of lives that would only be done if there was going to be a spring season so silver linings? Lol

ย 

Iโ€™m still not convinced thatโ€™s the case though. Wouldnโ€™t they have just pushed some of these contestants to try out next season rather than starting with 56 this season?ย 

14 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

What was the point of having the Top 56 if the contestants are eliminated so quickly lmao.

ย 

Maybe they'll just have more pre-lives episodes to compensate. That would mean less montages but damn, shortened lives after waiting all this time would be so disappointing.

exactly my mindset, should have just been 48 but like you said, hopefully less montages

8 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I think *if* we are getting only 3 week of lives that would only be done if there was going to be a spring season so silver linings? Lol

ย 

Iโ€™m still not convinced thatโ€™s the case though. Wouldnโ€™t they have just pushed some of these contestants to try out next season rather than starting with 56 this season?ย 

ย 

That's why I'm thinking the decision to have spring seasons back must have been sudden and unexpected. It doesn't make sense to have a Top 56 if they didn't think they'd have enough time to do a full length season featuring all of them.

ย 

But then again, when has this show's decision making made perfect sense?

Edited by Teraginn

29 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Okay, now does anybody have any guesses for the 3 KO winners from each team ?ย :haha:ย I'll start:

ย 

Legend: Kim, Peyton, Emma/Parajita

Gwen: Kique, Alyssa, Cara (manifesting lol)

Camila: Morgan, Orlando, Devix

Blake: The Dryes, Bryce, Bodie/Kevin

No clue. With this bloodbath of a format, anyone could have fallen.

40 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

ย 

Okay, now does anybody have any guesses for the 3 KO winners from each team ?

ย 

Hereโ€™s mine:

ย 

Team Legend: Kim, Peyton, and possibly Emma or Omar

Team Gwen: Alyssa, Cara/Justin, and Kique (though I probably see Gwen advancing Rowan and/or Daysia to the Live Shows)

Team Camila: Andrew, Morgan M., and La Reina Ley (though I can probably see Camila advancing Eric Who to the Live Shows)

Team Blake: (hopefully) Austin, Bryce, and Kevin

I donโ€™t think this has to do with getting a spring season/no spring season. Regardless the voice fall season wouldโ€™ve ended in December. A longer format wouldโ€™ve pushed into Jan, which is a diff slate of shows (ASC didnโ€™t start till end of feb).ย 
ย 

my 3 potential scenarios:

1) itโ€™s a top 20, but they havenโ€™t announced the comeback yet, bc itโ€™s a โ€œsurpriseโ€ for when the contestant gets called at home (most likely imo)

ย 

2) bc of the one show election week, they decided to extend the taped shows into that Monday, and cut a week of livesย 

ย 

3) bc of the one show election week, they decided to do a live top 16, rather then trying to cram 20 into one show (again)ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I donโ€™t think this has to do with getting a spring season/no spring season. Regardless the voice fall season wouldโ€™ve ended in December. A longer format wouldโ€™ve pushed into Jan, which is a diff slate of shows (ASC didnโ€™t start till end of feb).ย 
ย 

my 3 potential scenarios:

1) itโ€™s a top 20, but they havenโ€™t announced the comeback yet, bc itโ€™s a โ€œsurpriseโ€ for when the contestant gets called at home (most likely imo)

ย 

2) bc of the one show election week, they decided to extend the taped shows into that Monday, and cut a week of livesย 

ย 

3) bc of the one show election week, they decided to do a live top 16, rather then trying to cram 20 into one show (again)ย 

ย 

ย 

Actually, ASC began at the end of March.

Some Knockout Predictions that will most likely be WRONG but anyways!

(Winners in BOLD, Steals in ITALIC)

ย 

Team John:

Emma Brooke vs. The Marilynds vs. Morgan Taylor

Peyton Aldridge vs. Omar Cardona vs. Ian Harrison

Kim Cruse vs. Parijita Bastola vs. Valarie Collins-Hardingย 

ย 

Team Gwen:

Cara Brindisi vs. Daysia Reneau vs. Destiny Lilia

Alyssa Witrado vs. Kayla Von der Heide vs. Sasha Hurtadoย 

Rowan Grace vs. Kique Gomez vs. Justin Aaron

ย