The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

7 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Seems like I missed the funΒ :stealth:

Β 

Am I tripping or there's still 9 people per team post battles ? Can someone fill me in about the new format please ?

Apparently we have 56 contestants this season and thus the battles ended with 9 per team for KOs. We have no idea what they are going to do, but they are taping KOs today, so hopefully we get info about that in the next few days.

• Thanks 1

If you really mean Camilla stans....they will gravitate to who ever Camilla is excited about.  You know, like who she threw down her block for.   Just sayin'.  😊

Β 

If you mean peeps who love her musical style.....ah...there's not much in the Latin influenced pop contestants category to choose from.Β  Reina by default.

Β 

Β 

On 8/6/2022 at 11:08 PM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Don't remember if anything was said about this, but do we have any source comments for the battles? I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't much considering the amount of battles there are this season but just to be sure

Β 

Edited by Ronald13

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

C67-D8-B68-B699-424-A-BA05-9-B0-FE43-BC8
It looks like it is Reina’s birthday today! πŸ₯³ I hope she is able to put the inevitable stress of the Knockouts aside and enjoy her special day. 🀍

Happy birthday to her. I already predict she'll be Camila's sentimental favorite. She probably sees herself on her, considering she also started as a young girl on a singing competition.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

um y'all, Bryce Leatherwood is really quite goodΒ 

Β 

Damn.Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β 

HeΒ΄s in a bit of a tricky position right now though, losing his battle and Blake having to save him. Wonder what lead him to pair him against the Dryes. He has the potential to be dangerous if gets past KOs.Β 

31 minutes ago, seak05 said:

um y'all, Bryce Leatherwood is really quite goodΒ 

Β 

Β 

Yeah, that's good. I don't really have any snowflakes on Blake's team and I don't mind a good country guy, so this is a welcome surprise. I haven't seen much of him up to this point. (I did vote him in that country guys poll when that was posted)

Edited by FloorWax