The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

6 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

In hindsight, Morgan's ceiling has always been 2nd place, purely because of Camila. There's no way for Camila to overcome the Blake voting bloc on her first season. But they were playing to win the whole time.

I don't think bodie actively thought of self-sabotage with his song choices, he wanted to make Finale. When he got there, he just said "f*** it, Imma choose songs that I like and represent me", but he didn't anticipate Gratitude doing as well as it did.

β€œGratitude” was the most obvious vote magnet of a song in the finale, to me at least. Especially compared to what he did the two prior weeks. I don’t doubt that he’s happy with 2nd place for all of the reasons previously mentioned.Β 

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

β€œGratitude” was the most obvious vote magnet of a song in the finale, to me at least. Especially compared to what he did the two prior weeks. I don’t doubt that he’s happy with 2nd place for all of the reasons previously mentioned.Β 

Β 

The funny thing is, Gratitude wasn't even his first choice for the Finale. They considered using his IS song, Reckless Love at one point, then switched to Gratitude. I think the plan had always been to do a worship song for the Finale, to close out his Voice story since his faith is a huge part of who he is. I'm glad he switched it, because it continued the thread of him doing never-before sung songs for the live shows. It's still real wild to me that he pulled that off, honestly.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

She said β€œs22 forever” and she even thanked The Voice for her memories. She’s done tbh.

But she also specifically said it’s their last season β€œtogether” rather than just saying it’s their last season. I think she was just extremely sentimental regardless since it was her last season there with Blake and she also doesn’t know if she will be back. I do think she will come back, if the show asks her back though.Β 

3 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

She said β€œs22 forever” and she even thanked The Voice for her memories. She’s done tbh.

Once again, you're not listening, because . . .

Β 

52 minutes ago, jem128 said:

But she also specifically said it’s their last season β€œtogether” rather than just saying it’s their last season. I think she was just extremely sentimental regardless since it was her last season there with Blake and she also doesn’t know if she will be back. I do think she will come back, if the show asks her back though.Β 

. . . Yeah.Β  This.Β  Exactly.Β  She may not come backΒ soon, but if the show needs a fourth coach quickly, they'll unquestionably ask her.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Once again, you're not listening, because . . .

Β 

. . . Yeah.Β  This.Β  Exactly.Β  She may not come backΒ soon, but if the show needs a fourth coach quickly, they'll unquestionably ask her.

If they can’t find someone decent on short notice, willing to get paid the easiest 8-10 million they’ve ever made…

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

If they can’t find someone decent on short notice, willing to get paid the easiest 8-10 million they’ve ever made…

With Blake being gone and Kelly and John seemingly not wanting to do every season anymore, I think it’s likely she will be back at some point.Β 

21 minutes ago, jem128 said:

With Blake being gone and Kelly and John seemingly not wanting to do every season anymore, I think it’s likely she will be back at some point.Β 

I'm not so sure about John in that regard. He's not on this upcoming season because he thought they were still doing the 1 season a year thing, so he already made plans beforehand (I believe he's touring while the next season ends), but said that we can expect him again in the future.

Β 

Kelly is more likely to leave before him, IMO. Not sure how much seasons she'll still be on after Blake leaves (assuming the show survives, of course lol)

On 12/14/2022 at 9:51 PM, Teraginn said:

Β 

That's promising. And it might be fun seeing her and Niall in the same season, if Niall actually does well. Imagine a panel full of previous singing show alums.Β πŸ˜†

They should do a panel with: Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson, Niall Horan, and Chris Young who won Nashville Star. Two who won, and two who didn't.

Edited by EZFR

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I'm not so sure about John in that regard. He's not on this upcoming season because he thought they were still doing the 1 season a year thing, so he already made plans beforehand (I believe he's touring while the next season ends), but said that we can expect him again in the future.

Β 

Kelly is more likely to leave before him, IMO. Not sure how much seasons she'll still be on after Blake leaves (assuming the show survives, of course lol)

I feel like John might take this year off to think about whether he even wants to return after what happened to his team in semifinals.

5 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

I feel like John might take this year off to think about whether he even wants to return after what happened to his team in semifinals.

As upset as he was about that, I really don’t think it would keep him from coming back.Β 

On 12/15/2022 at 4:25 AM, TeamAudra said:

Morgan did end up at #3

Β 

Β 

15 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

I don't think she will be invitedΒ  back. But we will see...

Edited by Justgirl