The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

4 minutes ago, SwamiDS91 said:

How did you know?

you must be all knowing.

sincerely, Hon

How did I know? Because nobody is all-knowing, not even @Someone648, and he knows the most of anyone on this forum about spoilers.

Β 

I am not all-knowing. I have some ideas as to who I want the mega mentor to be, but my guess is as good as anyone else’s.

Edited by Anybody354
spelling

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Please stop using β€œhon” in vain, signed someone from BaltimoreΒ πŸ˜‚

Wait out of curiosity what does β€œhon” have to do with Baltimore? I live relatively close to Baltimore (not in Baltimore or even Maryland) and I’ve never heard the two associated.

Hi everyone!Β 

Β 

I haven't commented a lot on the battle spoilers, but after checking the contestants on the Top 36, it seems that we are gonna have a pretty solid season. I unfortunately lost one of my early favorites (Grace) but fortunately, there is a lot of talented contestants still in the competition.Β 

Β 

My favorites so far on each team are:Β 

Β 

Team John: Emma, Parajita, Kim and i also like The Marilynds

Team Gwen: Cara, Daysia, Destiny, Rowan, Alyssa (Strong Team!)

Team Camila: Morgan M., Jaeden, Devix, and Reina

Team Blake: Kevin, The Dryes, and i consider that Kate is underrated, she is pretty goodΒ 

Β 

There is a lot of good comtestants so it was hard to pick, that's why i listed almost the half of the Top 36 πŸ˜…. Anyway, whatever is the result on the next round, i will be fine because the talent level of this season seems to be off the chartsΒ :clap:

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I feel like Devix is being slept on a bit. Like I said, I could see a TStorm type of appeal.

I completely agree. Not only is Devix my favorite alternative artist this season (or at least one if my favorites), but I’ve been wanting an artist like him on the show in a while.

1 hour ago, Anybody354 said:

Wait out of curiosity what does β€œhon” have to do with Baltimore? I live relatively close to Baltimore (not in Baltimore or even Maryland) and I’ve never heard the two associated.

If you don’t even live in maryland, I’m going to question your use of the term relatively close. But anyways, Baltimore is known for its use of Hon, it’s a whole cultural thing, and we have restaurants named after it, we have a Hon fest, and it’s featured heavily in John waters movies (such as hairspray)

Β 

https://www.npr.org/2011/01/03/132620838/baltimoreans-to-businesswoman-not-so-fast-hon

Β 

Β https://baltimorelanguage.com/welcome-to-baltimore-hon-podcast/

Edited by seak05
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, seak05 said:

If you don’t even live in maryland, I’m going to question your use of the term relatively close. But anyways, Baltimore is known for its use of Hon, it’s a whole cultural thing, and we have restaurants named after it, we have a Hon fest, and it’s featured heavily in John waters movies (such as hairspray)

Β 

https://www.npr.org/2011/01/03/132620838/baltimoreans-to-businesswoman-not-so-fast-hon

Β 

Β https://baltimorelanguage.com/welcome-to-baltimore-hon-podcast/

Thanks for the info.

Β 

I don’t live super close, but I live a little less than 2 hours from Baltimore, so not like super far either.

7 hours ago, SwamiDS91 said:

I’ve been consulting the crystal ball daily to see into the future to find out who the mega mentor is and there’s nothing, zero, zilch!happy hands up GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

On this thread, we stan the Swami ❀️

Β 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

There are some source comments, but @Someone648Β didn’t want to sure them yet. He said he’d maybe eventually share them, idk when though.

On it. :haha:

Β 

I've been busy this weekend and didn't have time yesterday but let me pour through what we have and I'll give y'all at least the POSITIVE feedback πŸ™‚

Β 

(and note that this is all taping 3 because that's the one that gave us the most feedback.)

Β 

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Hi everyone!Β 

Β 

I haven't commented a lot on the battle spoilers, but after checking the contestants on the Top 36, it seems that we are gonna have a pretty solid season. I unfortunately lost one of my early favorites (Grace) but fortunately, there is a lot of talented contestants still in the competition.Β 

Β 

My favorites so far on each team are:Β 

Β 

Team John: Emma, Parajita, Kim and i also like The Marilynds

Team Gwen: Cara, Daysia, Destiny, Rowan, Alyssa (Strong Team!)

Team Camila: Morgan M., Jaeden, Devix, and Reina

Team Blake: Kevin, The Dryes, and i consider that Kate is underrated, she is pretty goodΒ 

Β 

There is a lot of good comtestants so it was hard to pick, that's why i listed almost the half of the Top 36 πŸ˜…. Anyway, whatever is the result on the next round, i will be fine because the talent level of this season seems to be off the chartsΒ :clap:

Β 

Β 

I hated to see Grace go too...agree with most of your team faves too.Β 
Parajita, Marilynd's, Morgan,Kevin, Bodie and Kate are all incredible! Gonna be a crazy good season no matter what!Β 

It's not super detailed feedback but here's what I have πŸ™‚

Β 

-Orlando Mendez vs Ava Lynn: Orlando supposedly won to a great big note in the middle

-Peyton Aldridge vs. Kara McKee: Actually not much feedback here, but the coaches commented that it felt like Kara was pushed out of her comfort zone.

-Brayden Lape vs. Benny Weag: Coaches were all impressed by Brayden's vocals at 15.

-Daysia Reneau vs. Julia Aslanli: Both were "green and raw" and it was a generally well-praised battle

-Eva Ullmann vs. Ansley Burns: Eva did well and sounded more polished

-Reina Ley vs. Grace Bello: All coaches were impressed by Reina here, especially because she's 13. She had the much more favorable comments of the two...

-Emma Brooke vs. Nia Skyfer: Their vibes seemed to be "polar opposites" of each other (not sure if that's good or bad lol). Gwen noted Nia had "star quality."

-Rowan Grace vs. Jillian Jordyn: The coaches all liked this one/no negative critiques. It seems Gwen and John stood. I believe someone mentioned Gwen wished she'd saved her save.

-Chello vs. Constance Howard: The coaches liked Chello's performance better but Constance hit several whistle notes. It seems like the panel might've been split here but supposedly the audience was siding a bit with Constance.

Β 

Other Notes:

-All coaches preferred Kayla Von der Heide over Sadie Bass, Kate Kalvach vs. Madison Hughes did a "slightly more country" version of their song (as did Orlando vs. Ava)

• Thanks 10

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I feel like Devix is being slept on a bit. Like I said, I could see a TStorm type of appeal.

Β 

1 hour ago, Anybody354 said:

I completely agree. Not only is Devix my favorite alternative artist this season (or at least one if my favorites), but I’ve been wanting an artist like him on the show in a while.

Just to be sure, who has Devix again?

49 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Β 

Just to be sure, who has Devix again?

Camila. I’m feeling like he has a good shot honestly. Early taping spot in battles, defeated a female contestant of similar genre, good enough battle to result in a steal…

Seems like he has a good basis in indie/alt/pop, already with Camila so closer to her than Jaeden, not much info out there about Chello or Andrew… A lot of things are lining up for him over others.

I’m doing my best not to listen to contestants this season but it seems like there’s a good shot just speaking logistically.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

It's not super detailed feedback but here's what I have πŸ™‚

Β 

-Orlando Mendez vs Ava Lynn: Orlando supposedly won to a great big note in the middle

-Peyton Aldridge vs. Kara McKee: Actually not much feedback here, but the coaches commented that it felt like Kara was pushed out of her comfort zone.

-Brayden Lape vs. Benny Weag: Coaches were all impressed by Brayden's vocals at 15.

-Daysia Reneau vs. Julia Aslanli: Both were "green and raw" and it was a generally well-praised battle

-Eva Ullmann vs. Ansley Burns: Eva did well and sounded more polished

-Reina Ley vs. Grace Bello: All coaches were impressed by Reina here, especially because she's 13. She had the much more favorable comments of the two...

-Emma Brooke vs. Nia Skyfer: Their vibes seemed to be "polar opposites" of each other (not sure if that's good or bad lol). Gwen noted Nia had "star quality."

-Rowan Grace vs. Jillian Jordyn: The coaches all liked this one/no negative critiques. It seems Gwen and John stood. I believe someone mentioned Gwen wished she'd saved her save.

-Chello vs. Constance Howard: The coaches liked Chello's performance better but Constance hit several whistle notes. It seems like the panel might've been split here but supposedly the audience was siding a bit with Constance.

Β 

Other Notes:

-All coaches preferred Kayla Von der Heide over Sadie Bass, Kate Kalvach vs. Madison Hughes did a "slightly more country" version of their song (as did Orlando vs. Ava)

If all coaches preferred Kayla to Sadie, MAYBE that one will be montaged.Β 
Β 

Did Grace have negative comments or flop? Because that could be another montage.

Β 

Also how did Kate and Madison do? Benny? Any other important comments?

Just now, Someone648 said:

And the coaches and audience were still siding with her so it seems like it was mostly well-implemented

Maybe Constance will get a comeback if they have those.

Β 

Also I’ll take back what I said about Constance not being ready until we watch her on the show.

17 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

If all coaches preferred Kayla to Sadie, MAYBE that one will be montaged.Β 
Β 

Did Grace have negative comments or flop? Because that could be another montage.

Β 

Also how did Kate and Madison do? Benny? Any other important comments?

Will only be posting positive feedback

πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚Β