The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

18 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Emma Brooke vs. Nia Skyfer: Their vibes seemed to be "polar opposites" of each other (not sure if that's good or bad lol).

Β 

Took a quick peek at their IGs, I can totally see that lol

Edited by FloorWax

Just now, Misirlou said:

About Peyton and Kara, they said that she was sounded like she was pushed out of her comfort zone, so either she struggled and Peyton took it easily, or the battle as a whole didnt work.

That’s actually not what I took from that comment. It seems like Kara was pushed out of her comfort zone, so it may have been messy, but at the same time she may have still done well and maybe Peyton was just better or about the same. Remember that John really likes Peyton; he literally sang β€œAll of Me” with him.

Β 

I think that Morgan vs. Solosong was messy, and Grace didn’t meet expectations. Idk about Kate vs. Madison and Benny. Brayden excelled from what I can tell.Β 

Β 

It seems like Kayla vs. Sadie may have been lopsided, but maybe it was good and the coaches just preferred Kayla just like in Ryan vs. Liam where both did well but all of the coaches preferred Ryan.

1 hour ago, Anybody354 said:

The only issue is why was Jay allowed to choose Blake or Gwen?

This isn't a new thing, though it isn't allowed every season.Β  For instance in Season 17, Kiara and James both chose to be stolen even when their original coach tried to save them.Β Β 

1 minute ago, Tj25 said:

This isn't a new thing, though it isn't allowed every season.Β  For instance in Season 17, Kiara and James both chose to be stolen even when their original coach tried to save them.Β Β 

Same thing with Jackie Foster in season fourteen.

21 minutes ago, Torres said:

I just saw Ansley Burns on the battles spoilers. Is she the one from agt sometime back?

Yes. And as you’ll remember, Simon Cowell stopped her midway into her audition and asked her to sing again a-capella. She was eliminated in Judges’ Cuts, but she was brought back as a wildcard and made it to the semi-finals.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tj25 said:

But in Season 17 there was no 4WKO. In the seasons with 4WKO, the rules are different.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tj25 said:

Β 

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Same thing with Jackie Foster in season fourteen.

Yeah, but with the 4 way ko a contestant’s chances of advancing decrease signficiantly.

1 hour ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Wait, was there feedback for this battle?

Since @Someone648only posted positive feedback and reacted with a sad reaction to someone asking if it was due to the feedback being negative, we pretty much know Morgan vs. Solosong was at best mediocre and at worst a complete flop. Probably a montage.

Edited by Anybody354

1 minute ago, civilvoice36 said:

We like to see everything even if it’s negative, just because it gives us stuff to look forward to, and things to think about

Yeah! Let us have it ! The good, the bad, and the ugly! Honestly a bad performance or review doesn't change my opinion on the talent of a contestant. At this point they are ALL amazing. But anyone can have an off day or less than stellar performance .

14 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

We like to see everything even if it’s negative, just because it gives us stuff to look forward to, and things to think about

This has nothing to do with us - it’s about having respect for the contestants. It’s not worth upsetting a contestant on the basis of one source’s opinion. We need to lift the contestants up going into Knockouts, not bring them down.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This has nothing to do with us - it’s about having respect for the contestants. It’s not worth upsetting a contestant on the basis of one source’s opinion. We need to lift the contestants up going into Knockouts, not bring them down.

That's actually a very good point....hadn't thought about it from that angle...I respectfully rescind my request.Β 

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I mean, it sounds like a good idea, but people are already straight up assuming anyway which contestants flopped based on which contestants and battles didn't have feedback posted.Β Β 

Β 

Maybe, next time, just don't mention that you are just gonna post positive feedback. Just post the feedback and let people assume what they want. I don't want to be rude, it's just a little suggestion.Β 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Maybe, next time, just don't mention that you are just gonna post positive feedback. Just post the feedback and let people assume what they want. I don't want to be rude, it's just a little suggestion.Β 

I agree - that would have been the better approach.Β 

• Thanks 3