The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Well at least more artists made it to KOs than normal. In the past seasons there have been too many robberies during the battles. Although it’s sad less people will be going to lives.

Β 

I don't know it just feels very off for there to be more losing KOs than winning KO's. 20 people eliminated in KO's leaving 16? That's too much of a bloodbath imo.

• Like 2

Bye 6-week live shows format, it was fun while it lasted 😭

Β 

I actually liked the idea of starting the live shows with a Top 16, but it came at a cost of an overstuffed blind audition phase.Β 

Β 

This is giving me TVAU vibes, tbh.... Since Season 8, that franchise started to hyperfocus on the blinds and shortened the post blind format to a ridiculous degree. Hope the same doesn't happen to TVUS.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Bye 6-week live shows format, it was fun while it lasted 😭

Β 

I actually liked the idea of starting the live shows with a Top 16, but it came at a cost of an overstuffed blind audition phase.Β 

Β 

This is giving me TVAU vibes, tbh.... Since Season 8, that franchise started to hyperfocus on the blinds and shortened the post blind format to a ridiculous degree. Hope the same doesn't happen to TVUS.

That’s what I am scared for bc I could see the steal button being turned into what it was when there were the 3 artist in stage in AU and the coaches hit the name of the artist they wanna steal

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

I don't know it just feels very off for there to be more losing KOs than winning KO's. 20 people eliminated in KO's leaving 16? That's too much of a bloodbath imo.

Β 

It's like they moved the Bloodbath much earlier in the format to lessen the impact.

Β 

That's assuming the live show isn't anything worse than this.

20 artists cut off in a single round. ThatΒ΄s too much. I canΒ΄t even predict whoΒ΄s likely to be safe.

Β 

Not to mention that going against 2 people is a different animal, and only one of the 3 will win, not like the 3 way KOs we have when someone drops out, with 2 winners and only 1 loser. That messes with your head, so hopefully the contestants did their best.Β 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Would lives usually start election week? Maybe they are starting them one week later to not have to deal with no Tuesday results and thats why they are starting with 16 rather than 20?

if it’s a top 16, wouldn’t it just be 3 weeks of lives. this would mean they would start in December. unless they are changing the format making lives longer

3 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

Perhaps we'll have some kind of coach comeback, making it a TOP20?

It’s possible, but no indication of that was given at the taping. We’d have to keep an eye out for when the contestants fly back in late October/early November

• Like 2

Just now, FloorWax said:

They could have one person eliminated from each team in the Playoffs, I guess?

That’s what I thought at first but going from eliminating 20 people to just 4 would be so bizarre.Β 

Just now, Daillon said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but #BringBackCoachComebacks

Β 

Fully expecting S18-20’s lives format though.

I will be surprised if they have less than 5 weeks of lives, unless they are adding back a spring season and that is some sort of compromise to doing so. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part though.Β 

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

That’s what I thought at first but going from eliminating 20 people to just 4 would be so bizarre.Β 

They went from bringing 56 contestants to the show and sending 40 to the meat grinder already, I expect anything at this point lol.

• Like 1

What was the point of having the Top 56 if the contestants are eliminated so quickly lmao.

Β 

Maybe they'll just have more pre-lives episodes to compensate. That would mean less montages but damn, shortened lives after waiting all this time would be so disappointing.

• Like 3