The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

FB stats flopped regarding Jershika and Jeremy. 

I wont pay too much attention to them next week.

Yeah... I update that thread but I don't have a lot of faith in it predicting the bottom contestants. The stats are SO low that they couldn't possibly indicate who actually has more votes.

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The audience is getting tired of them.

They're not getting tired of them.  They got reminded that Sasha is trans and acted "accordingly."

EDIT: Seriously?!  What was confusing about that?  I said it pretty clearly and plainly.

Edited by Rodney
  • Confused 2

Going in blind for next week. The next bottom acts are Jim/Sasha, Lana(iffy, but idk), and one of Joshua/Jerishka. Maybe Jeremy is here too, but could recover with a better performance.  I see John's artist winning it out, if not then Lana could succeed too.

Holly is obviously Ariana's frontrunner now, if we didn't have an answer yet. 

all i’m going to say right now is that i’m glad Wendy is okay!! i swear i almost started crying after she fell😢 i get so anxious when things like that happen so i was really scared that she might have gotten hurt. i’m so happy she is alright!💖 and she served us her best vocals since the pre-lives too ok QUEEN!!!👑 

• Like 7

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Going in blind for next week. The next bottom acts are Jim/Sasha, Lana(iffy, but idk), and one of Joshua/Jerishka. Maybe Jeremy is here too, but could recover with a better performance.  I see John's artist winning it out, if not then Lana could succeed too.

Holly is obviously Ariana's frontrunner now, if we didn't have an answer yet. 

i wonder if ariana is secretly shocked how 1 bad her team is doing and 2 holly being the only person to able to make it by pvs

1 minute ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Plot twist: Sasha said "trans rights" as a last resort!

no but seriously it was probably a hidden fanbase that isn't anywhere, i can't see how it could be anyone else

Haven’t checked elsewhere (like mjsbigblog) this week, but from what I have seen most people like Jim and Sasha as people more than artists.

So who knows who backed them, because I sure as hell don’t.