The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

When looking at FB stats what is the most important criteria Views ,reacts , or shares . Between Jermey , Gymani, Jershika, Jermey has the most reacts at 2.3k and the most sharesat 318 and the second most views at 53k, while Gymani has the most views at 60k and the second highest number of reacts at 2.2k but the lowest number of shares at 137. Jershika has the lowest number of views at 49k  and the lowest number of reacts at 2k but the second highest number of shares at 247. So who is likely to be bottom 2.

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

When looking at FB stats what is the most important criteria Views ,reacts , or shares . Between Jermey , Gymani, Jershika, Jermey has the most reacts at 2.3k and the most sharesat 318 and the second most views at 53k, while Gymani has the most views at 60k and the second highest number of reacts at 2.2k but the lowest number of shares at 137. Jershika has the lowest number of views at 49k  and the lowest number of reacts at 2k but the second highest number of shares at 247. So who is likely to be bottom 2.

Curious about this too. I'm also wondering how Lana and J&S are out of the mix. Isn't there a possibility that Jershika, with overall positive reception, isn't actually in danger? Maybe I'm being too hopeful about this.

Also Ariana just posted a lyrics sheet. Looks like they're singing FourFiveSeconds (I believe that's what she's leaking 😂). I can see Holly doing it, I can't imagine J&S in this production. But her fans might watch the show for longer than a minute at a go, for once.

5 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I don’t think you can pick out a bottom 2 from those numbers. They are too close. Maybe read the comments and look around at other platforms. Even then, it’s a wild guess. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SNI2 said:

Do y'all truly think it's possible to have a Team Kelly runner up and winner combo this season? Because I want to believe, but the skeptical part of me isn't buying it completly. 

Flying The X Files GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

I want to believe it too, actually wanting it to happen. If winner and 2nd runner up I would be happy too.