The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Bringing it back to the season, Jordan was the last person I envisioned as Keegan´s battle partner. Much less with a Train song. That has to be a bit of a bizarre battle, but it ended up in a steal, so hopefully it delivers.

I’m curious if someone would have stole had Jordan lost. 🤔 

Edited by Bk1234

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Bringing it back to the season, Jordan was the last person I envisioned as Keegan´s battle partner. Much less with a Train song. That has to be a bit of a bizarre battle, but it ended up in a steal, so hopefully it delivers.

Don't get your hopes up. It was a Nick steal. 😉

2 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

privilege to post on an online forum? what are you on about? 

You have no rights to post anything here.  You are granted the privilege to post here so long as it suits the operators of this forum.   The moderators can deleted or edit anything you write as they see fit.  You have rights in a court room....you are granted posting privileges in a forum.  

1 minute ago, Spurrious said:

You have no rights to post anything here.  You are granted the privilege to post here so long as it suits the operators of this forum.   The moderators can deleted or edit anything you write as they see fit.  You have rights in a court room....you are granted posting privileges in a forum.  

you must be very fun at parties..

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Ok, i just want to say that, from my personal point of viem, expressing my sadness about my favorite coach not being on the show for three weeks doesn't mean at all that i only care for that coach and i don't care for the contestants, these are two totally unrelated things, at least for me. I can be excited for the battles, yet still be sad about Kelly not being there.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, i just want to say that, since my personal point of viem, expressing my sadness about my favorite coach not being on the show for three weeks doesn't mean at all that i only care for that coach and i don't care for the contestants, these are two totally unrelated things, at least for me. I can be excited for the battles, yet still be sad about Kelly not being there.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

3 minutes ago, David68 said:

So is the discussion thread opening tonight

Yeah, I was wondering if the show was at the same time due to that lol. Seems like we´ll discuss here. I could use a break from  the negativity of some of the people on the discussion theads,

Edited by Misirlou