The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

49 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Who is actually watching the Best of Blinds recap hour tonight? lol. I'm just going to watch the 4 performances, then call it and return before the last 5 mins to see the battle clips.

The only reason for the BotB was to sell more iTunes downloads. Now that they killed the studio recordings, the episode is useless.

Just now, seak05 said:

I mean it’s been like a month since any of the proverbial favorites have appeared, you have to remind people jenzie and cam exist 

Which is why I expect both to be on the first battles episode.

Since Raine's battle was the last steal, we are probably seeing her again in three weeks.

Edited by Misirlou

Everyone under Kelly's Instagram post is guessing that Gwen will replace her, and now that i think, i would have liked more that option. I mean, she has actual experience being on the red chair, and it would be interesting watch her dinamic with Nick since it's obvious they will never be on the panel together.

• Like 8

Just now, Misirlou said:

Lol yeah, you already watched Keegan.

Yeah, that’s part of the reason why I wanted him to be the leak. :giggle: I can wait to see Denisha (unless you guys hype her up in here and I can’t wait for Friday to watch.)

7 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Do we know when will the tuesdays be back? If they aren't back before lives, I assume we'll be getting three weeks of battles meaning three weeks without the queen on the show, that sounds terrible tbh

That´s exactly what we´re getting. 3 weeks of battles.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Do we know when will the tuesdays be back? If they aren't back before lives, I assume we'll be getting three weeks of battles meaning three weeks without the queen on the show, that sounds terrible tbh

If I were to guess, I think most likely they will probably at least try to show clips of Kelly's commentary on her pairings in that part where they usually show the coach talking about the winner of the battle. That would be the easiest way to still have her make an appearance in the episode if they really wanted to have her in it since that part could have been taped either by herself at home or back in the studio when she was feeling better. I guess they also could have had her film herself at home watching as well, I guess we'll see how it's all put together next week.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

That’s why I make the contestants my primary focus. 😉 

and that means I have to do so too? lmao

In all seriousness I do agree and I watched the show before Kelly and would do so if she were to leave but still in a situation with or without Kelly, I know what I prefer and I have the right to express it on here

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

In all seriousness I do agree and I watched the show before Kelly and would do so if she were to leave but still in a situation with or without Kelly, I know what I prefer and I have the right to express it on here

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

5 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

and that means I have to do so too? lmao

That is factually incorrect.  You have the privileged to express it here so long as you follow the rules. 

• Like 2