The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

KEEGAN

It was about as good I expected. I liked the song choice. Pretty tone, good performance all around. Nice 7/10. 

Also lol I didn't know it was pronounced Keegan Feral.

6 hours ago, AliXRose said:

The steal situation must’ve been tricky, I mean she had to react very quickly because of that stupid stairs thing so I wonder if Blake planned to drop Avery et Kelly knew about it. Anyway I’m very curious to see how they will edit all the Kelly/Kelsea interactions.

Kelsea isn't completely clueless. She was Kelly's battle advisor in S16 and she was the comeback coach in S15. If anything, she probably had a list of the pairings beforehand and Kelsea knew that Kelly wanted a country boy going up against Kenzie in the KOs. 🧐

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Kelsea isn't completely clueless. She was Kelly's battle advisor in S16 and she was the comeback coach in S15. If anything, she probably had a list of the pairings beforehand and Kelsea knew that Kelly wanted a country boy going up against Kenzie in the KOs. 🧐

Ahh yes Kelsea, the amazing Comeback Stage coach that gave us this masterpiece:

For those who can't see, it's Ayanna Joni "No Tears Left To Cry" lmao

• Haha 7

Hi, I'm new to IDF! I watched The Voice in the past but have recently been very busy and couldn't catch the spoilers before the season and just watched all of the blinds the other day! I disappointed about Raine and Lindsay leaving before lives, i had both in my Top 5 auditions this season. I am confused why you call Kenzie Jenzie Wheels, I'd appreciate someone explaining, is this another Kelly Bugs situation? Also why wasn't Kelly there for the battles?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I am confused why you call Kenzie Jenzie Wheels, I'd appreciate someone explaining, is this another Kelly Bugs situation?

Some moron on YouTube called him Jenzie in the comments and that name stuck. So now IDF calls him Jenzie. :giggle:

8 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

. I am confused why you call Kenzie Jenzie Wheels, I'd appreciate someone explaining, is this another Kelly Bugs situation?

Someone spelled his name like that in a YouTube comment that I think I posted on here (?) and we’ve just stuck with it. 😅 Welcome to IDF!!! :w00twave: