The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

Kelsea (or Kelly, I’m still confused LOL)  made good decisions for the most part (except choosing Anna Grace over Ainae). 

Kelly was watching and texting, so technically it was Kelsea who stated the decision...but Kelly was clearly giving the directions. Also Kelly and Kelsea apparently talked through all of Kelly's team prior to the battles. 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Angeles said:

Kelsea (or Kelly, I’m still confused LOL)  made good decisions for the most part (except choosing Anna Grace over Ainae). 

I believe Kelly took care of the decisions except for a few. If I´m correct, Kelly let Kelsea choose between Ryleigh/Gean and Corey/Savanna, and she chose Ryleigh and Corey respectively. Please correct me if I´m wrong.

Just now, Angeles said:

I think I remembering a source saying that Kelly gave Kelsea the choice for Gean vs. Ryleigh, since she was torn. I bet Kelly would’ve chose Gean. Also, I don’t think picking Anna was a bad choice. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I think I remembering a source saying that Kelly gave Kelsea the choice for Gean vs. Ryleigh, since she was torn. I bet Kelly would’ve chose Gean. Also, I don’t think picking Anna was a bad choice. 

Of course not, but the sources thought that Ainae deserved to win. I’m not mad that Anna moved forward, though (I love her tone). 

Just now, Angeles said:

Of course not, but the sources thought that Ainae deserved to win. I’m not mad that Anna moved forward, though (I love her tone). 

Just now, Rodney said:

I like Anna Grace, too, but Ainae wiped the floor with her, from what I saw.

The producers should’ve let Blake steal her. 😢

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Last time we got a snippet in the promo for battles (season 18) they ended up being the leak (Joanna vs Roderick)

I wonder if the same will happen with Dana vs Devan, even though I was doubting they would leak a save until now

I hoping it’s them

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Of course she did.  Kelly texted each choice to her.

Yeah, I´m just saying that because I remember someone who went to  taping 1 saying that she let Kelsea choose between Ryleigh and Gean. (probably because she knew someone was getting stolen either way)

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2